Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben having a P. Manning career ending season?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Big Ben having a P. Manning career ending season?

Ben looks so off this year. Reminds me of Peyton Manning in 2015 when he just had nothing left. Manning had 9 TDs and 17 INTs that season and less than a 70 rating. Came out of nowhere.

Ben is just not right anymore. I've always believed there was a Good Ben and a Bad Ben, but this is different. Bad Ben was reckless. 2018 Ben is just not a good QB.

Administrator

User Info Menu

It's so frustrating. AB was wide open if he would have thrown the ball on time.

He makes decisions as if he is a rookie.

Not only did he he miss open WRs but he's just making terrible decisions.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben is fine

Career ending? Ridiculous!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Ben is fine

Career ending? Ridiculous!!
    I don't think he has the physical gifts the way he used to. That's going to catch up with him if he doesn't learn to play more of a mentally gifted game. When it does, it could get ugly fast. I happen to believe we are seeing the first signs of that this season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben has had his rough spots, but I think he will be fine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

he's 14 years into a career most posters thought would last 9 or 10 with his style.
    he's not in his prime anymore and his accuracy is probably the worst we've seen in his career.

we're likely looking at this or next year being his last

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

But as for what some of y'all said, that drafting Rudolph would put the pressure on Ben to make him play better? I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This thread is friggin' hilarious. It's exactly the battle being waged within my mind throughout the 2nd quarter and halftime. To his credit, Ben was money in the 2nd half and it capped the best team performance of the year...maybe the past couple of years. I'm not sure I could have imagined coming out of this game feeling better than I do. I know I'm drunk too, but still...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good day for Stillers fans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Do many of you expect Ben to complete every pass, make every play, and make zero bad decisions? 20/29, 250 yds, 3 TD, 2 first downs running and 1 INT (ill advised as it was) this a damn good day for any quarterback in the NFL. Today's Ben can carry this team into the playoffs. Today's game looked like something I would expect in week 1 after a training camp in which everyone participated fully. I think the Steeler keep improving week by week and hopefully, peak at the right time.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.28 Edmunds, Terrell, S, VA Tech
    2.60 Washington, James, WR, OSU
    3.76 Rudolph, Mason, QB, OSU
    3.92 Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, W.Mich
    5.148 Allen, Marcus, S, PSU
    5.165 Samuels, Jaylen, RB, NC State
    7.246 Frazier, Joshua, DT, Alabama