Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who is Responsible?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Bell averaged 160 yards on the ground vs KC in the last 3 meetings and people have the nerve to say he wouldn’t have changed the last game vs KC? Really?
    Yes, really...

Did the Steelers give up three TDs before scoring in the last three meetings? Nope.

Did the Steelers give up six passing TDs in any one of the last three meetings? Nope.

Bell doesn’t play defense...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sometimes the best defense is an effective offense that can get a lead, sustain drives, keep your defense off the field, and score points!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Sometimes the best defense is an effective offense that can get a lead, sustain drives, keep your defense off the field, and score points!
    And stop turning the ball over! Would love to see how our defense would respond to those things...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    We've seen the opposite of this in the last two games with an O that has no ToP so the D is on the field for the majority of the 2nd half.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Yes, really...

Did the Steelers give up three TDs before scoring in the last three meetings? Nope.

Did the Steelers give up six passing TDs in any one of the last three meetings? Nope.

Bell doesn’t play defense...
    A good running game limits the number of touches the other team has. It shortens the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A good running game limits the number of touches the other team has. It shortens the game.
    that sure worked for the rats in the second half......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Which is why I hope the Steelers don’t abandon the run game so quickly from now on...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Who is to blame for the team’s issues? >>> https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...n-keith-butler
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Agreed.