Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Tomlin Has To Be on the Hot Seat, Right?

  1. #81
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    answer my question, slappy
    until then, tomlin has more talent than any other team in the league
    Your “question” has been answered multiple times. It is not my fault if you refuse to understand.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

  2. #82
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Your “question” has been answered multiple times. It is not my fault if you refuse to understand.

    lol....you've chicked sh!tted out of answering it multiple times.
    do you want me to give you a 'yes' or 'no' questionnaire?
    would that be easier for you to understand?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

  3. #83
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Only people who are overly critical of Tomlin would have that opinion.
    or realists that see how many times he has failed in the playoffs with 'his' guys
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

  4. #84
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    lol....you've chicked sh!tted out of answering it multiple times.
    do you want me to give you a 'yes' or 'no' questionnaire?
    would that be easier for you to understand?
    Nobody is more chIcken $#!+ than you...you are afraid to admit when you’re wrong...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

  5. #85
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Nobody is more chIcken $#!+ than you...you are afraid to admit when you’re wrong...

    lol..........are you that stupid?
    do you really think anyone believes what you are saying?
    do you want the questions or not?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

  6. #86
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    people don’t like his post because he is a Pats fan.

    and I don’t blame them.

    I dont like his post either. Who wants a “well actually...” from a Pats fan on a Steelers board?
    People that like the truth?

  7. #87
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    lol..........are you that stupid?
    do you really think anyone believes what you are saying?
    do you want the questions or not?
    Yes, I do think you might be that stupid. I only know that I am far more believable than you...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

  8. #88
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Is it ok to be friends with fans of other teams?

    It's like people nowadays like to draw lines that make them different and only interact with people like themselves. Whether it's football, politics, religion, whatever.

    I like everybody.
    Agreed 100%. I think we all have to work to tone down the outrage machine (though I'm hardly batting 1.000).

  9. #89
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Yes, I do think you might be that stupid. I only know that I am far more believable than you...

    lol...............you lose. chicken____
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

  10. #90
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    or realists that see how many times he has failed in the playoffs with 'his' guys
    Tomlin or other coaches don't play in the games. In case you haven't realized but players are mostly responsible for winning and losing games in professional sports. Players generally fail the coaches more than the coaches fail the players.

    Go back and look at the Steelers turnover differential in the Steelers playoff loses. There not might be a bigger factor or statistic that impacts the out come of games than turnovers. In each of the playoff losses the Steelers players failed to take care of the football or they had "bad luck" turnovers that happen. When players take care of the football and limit mistakes on the field, the team gives itself a chance to win. Coaches eventually take the fall but most of the blame belongs at the feet of the players. It's a long season. We'll see if the coaches and players can turn things around together.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •