Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In two weeks we could be.........

Backup

User Info Menu

In two weeks we could be.........

With the horrible start we have had if Steelers can win on Monday night things look good.
    Patts have two loses, Jags now have a loss and Pitt could get even with a win on Monday and next week against the rat birds.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KYPITTFAN View Post
    With the horrible start we have had if Steelers can win on Monday night things look good.
    Patts have two loses, Jags now have a loss and Pitt could get even with a win on Monday and next week against the rat birds.
    Need a W tomorrow night.

Legend

User Info Menu

we also could be 0-3-1
    nothing would surprise me
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

Backup

User Info Menu

I choose to believe the ship will get righted tonight and the D will do a number on Fitzmagic. I choose to believe the O will put the drama behind it and put up big numbers. Now, don't make me look bad!!!!!o

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A few weeks ago, beating the Bucs and Rats would have seemed likely to me. But the way we've played so far, that seems like quite a big "IF".

Would be nice to see the defense play pissed off tonight.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I am hopeful that they will win but nothing would surprise me with this team.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were 10-5-1 or 5-10-1.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Need a W tomorrow night.
    Even more importantly, we need wins in upcoming games against the Ravens, Bengals and Browns. We've got 4 divisional games in the next 6. I think we'll know a lot about our playoff hopes after that second game against the Rats on 11/4.

Backup

User Info Menu

PLAYOFF's, PLAYOFF's, at this point we just need to win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Even more importantly, we need wins in upcoming games against the Ravens, Bengals and Browns. We've got 4 divisional games in the next 6. I think we'll know a lot about our playoff hopes after that second game against the Rats on 11/4.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

PLAYOFF's, PLAYOFF's, at this point we just need to win a game.
    I think our path to the playoffs is probably winning the division. So if I had to choose, I'd rather trade this one for any of the upcoming divisional games.

But, we need to start winning sometime if we're going to make it to the dance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think our path to the playoffs is probably winning the division. So if I had to choose, I'd rather trade this one for any of the upcoming divisional games.

But, we need to start winning sometime if we're going to make it to the dance.
    agreed.
    i think our division is pretty weak so maybe 9-7 or 9-6-1 wins it
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........