Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We got problems with AB?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

steelers have a culture problem not just an isolated AB problem

too many guys worried about stats and how many touches they get instead of winning football games

wonder what bellichek would do if a player arrived at camp in a helicopter

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

out of our current roster... I really only see AB as being the Jealous type. I think he's ate up inside that JUJU is stealing his thunder.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

and we wonder why ben tries to force it into AB at time.

what a G damn baby

Banned

User Info Menu

The problem is Ben isn’t givimg him a chance to make plays on the ball when he is one on one.

They will figure this out but the best WR’s are greedy. They always want the ball.

I think we need to to stop focusing on players like Bell and AB and focus on the OL and D. They aren’t playing well at all.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I’m willing to give AB the benefit of the doubt for now. He’s known as one of the hardest working guys on the team. He wants to win.

I think he frustrated b/c he and Ben are off for some reason. Last week it was 16 targets and 9 catches. This week 17 targets and 9 catches. That’s atrocious. He’s a playmaker - get him the ball in situations on the field where he can make plays.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's mad because Ben is missing big plays with him. AB is the least of the problem. Butler is the problem.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

who hired this butler clown?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    He's mad because Ben is missing big plays with him. AB is the least of the problem. Butler is the problem.
    I agree with all you said, except I don't know if it's Butler, or the PPP (p*ss poor protoplasm) he's been given to coach. You can only do so much if your players aren't that good.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    who hired this butler clown?
    Bill Cowher