Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben looked pretty good, after almost singlehandedly giving the game away

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe the drama queen needs to show up and practice more than 1 day per week like he's part time employee.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Maybe the drama queen needs to show up and practice more than 1 day per week like he's part time employee.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    down by 21 points in the 1st quarter and some here want run run pass.
    lolol

No, I would prefer we don’t start with 3 pass plays vs a team we’ve had success against on the ground.

and once it’s a one score game we don’t have to pass on damn near every play like we are still down by 21.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    No, I would prefer we don’t start with 3 pass plays vs a team we’ve had success against on the ground.

and once it’s a one score game we don’t have to pass on damn near every play like we are still down by 21.

tell AB then, he's the one who's crying about not getting the ball enough

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    60 attempts may be the new norm if the defense keeps giving up 40+ points a game.
    Boom...........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I think the drama queen was AB...crying because he is not getting the ball. Him and Ben are not on same page meaning they are not practicing enough together. KC QB went to all his receivers and nobody was crying..This team is not disciplined......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just like Harrison said they were not disciplined.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And now they are not disciplined, not well-practiced, injured, whining about contracts and just plain SUCK.

This team needs a major gut-check. Only 2 games in and the playoffs seem like a pipe dream at this point.