Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bal-cin-pit

Legend

User Info Menu

Bal-cin-pit

Whichever team wins the BAL-CIN game tonight improves their post season odds to 75%.

On the other hand, if PIT beats KC they improve their post season odds to about 65%. If PIT loses..... not good.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Baltimore and Cincy tie tonight everyone in the division will have a tie, what does that do for the odds?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    If Baltimore and Cincy tie tonight everyone in the division will have a tie, what does that do for the odds?
    ...... my head is exploding.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I always try to keep it simple. 11 wins you’re almost a lock to get in. 10 wins you should get in. 9 wins you likely get in with help. So I don’t stress over sept - although 3 wins makes dec a little less critical. Remember too how we started in 05 and were 7-5 at one point. Not good odds then either - but they ran the table.

Long way to go.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Whichever team wins the BAL-CIN game tonight improves their post season odds to 75%.

On the other hand, if PIT beats KC they improve their post season odds to about 65%. If PIT loses..... not good.
    I think our division is generally not that good.

So even if we lose this weekend, I think there's still room to win the division, especially if we take care of business against the Ravens and the Bengals.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think our division is generally not that good.

So even if we lose this weekend, I think there's still room to win the division, especially if we take care of business against the Ravens and the Bengals.
    I have a different take on that. I think Balt and Cincy are both strong this year (especially Cincy). The one thing we have going for us... is Cleveland looks to factor into the equation this year, as they aren't the "Automatic win" that they've been in years past.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I have a different take on that. I think Balt and Cincy are both strong this year (especially Cincy). The one thing we have going for us... is Cleveland looks to factor into the equation this year, as they aren't the "Automatic win" that they've been in years past.
    How does that work in our favor? We didn't beat them in our first meeting with them this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    How does that work in our favor? We didn't beat them in our first meeting with them this year.
    I believe he thinks Cleveland will get a W against Balt and Cincy that will help us win the division.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I believe he thinks Cleveland will get a W against Balt and Cincy that will help us win the division.
    If Cleveland gets wins vs. Balt and Cincy it might help Cleveland win the division.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

These odds mean nothing