Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: So what.....ben's not elite.

  1. #1
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    So what.....ben's not elite.

    I believe Ben has been a elite QB for much of his career, but not now. So what, there are only a small hand full of truly elite QB's every season.
    That being said how many teams would love to have Ben under center this season and the next two or three?
    Move on from this topic, Ben can have a horrible day some times, who can't. He is still a solid QB that can get us late into the playoffs and even win a SB.
    Who cares about the elite title, I'm sure Ben does not and I know I don't. I'm still super glad he has been and will be our QB until he's not!

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    He sure as hell wasn't elite yesterday...

    15 more games to see...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Lets see what he does with a dry ball next Sunday.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Lets see what he does with a dry ball next Sunday.
    Florence is coming...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Ben is very much Elite, I just think he plays down to the competition therefore the team ends result look as such. I would even say that the second half of last year he played better than Brady. And then revert back to playing down again in the playoffs until we fell behind so far.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    If it's a 5 star Qb matchup, I'm taking Ben every time.
    If it's A Ben vs Taylor, Borttles or those likes, he plays like garbage.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    If it's a 5 star Qb matchup, I'm taking Ben every time.
    If it's A Ben vs Taylor, Borttles or those likes, he plays like garbage.
    Im taking Brady or Rodgers over Ben but that’s about it.

    You are correct though, if it’s Ben vs Bortles or Tyrod he tends to play bad.

    When Tyrod was in Buffalo Andrew years ago Ben almost gave the game away with a few awful INT’s in a game we pretty
    much dominated. Dude just has some ugly games every year. Hopefully it’s out of his system.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Im taking Brady or Rodgers over Ben but that’s about it.

    You are correct though, if it’s Ben vs Bortles or Tyrod he tends to play bad.

    When Tyrod was in Buffalo Andrew years ago Ben almost gave the game away with a few awful INT’s in a game we pretty
    much dominated. Dude just has some ugly games every year. Hopefully it’s out of his system.
    We hope so, I hope Kc Qb gets a lot of hype this week.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Ben is very much Elite, I just think he plays down to the competition therefore the team ends result look as such. I would even say that the second half of last year he played better than Brady. And then revert back to playing down again in the playoffs until we fell behind so far.
    whats your definition of elite?
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    whats your definition of elite?
    Look up Ben's numbers after the first Jags game and you will see Ben actually outplayed Brady until money time.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •