Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Switzer!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Great pick up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Switzer had 125 yards in the return game...
    wow.. he's gonna be a game changer for us

Legend

User Info Menu

Wasn’t he in as a RB for a play also?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Wasn’t he in as a RB for a play also?
    Yup......just the assurance we need to snatch the tag from GREEDY Bell!!!

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Yup......just the assurance we need to snatch the tag from GREEDY Bell!!!
    Until Switzer asks to be paid like a RB, a WR, and a return man...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Poor Kordell...…"Slash" deserved way more than the "one trick" SB champion QB we have now!!!.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

ARE.....and his scorching 156 passer rating and 81 percent along with his role as receiver and returner.
    How dare people say Brown is better.

Dude needed to be paid like Ben and Brown COMBINED

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

lol...ok that was funny.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    great addition! Looks like a Wes Welker out there, imo.
    They look about the same size and they're both white. And while I like this Switzer kid's decisiveness to head upfield without hesitation, he seems a lot slower than Welker.

Then I looked up their 40 times and Switzer ran a 4.33 vs Welker's 4.65. That's a big difference in shorts, but Welker seemed a lot quicker in pads and on the field.

I also like Switzer's reliable hands especially on a rainy day like yesterday. I think we found a gem. But he seems like another Steeler guy that plays slower than his timed speed. We've had a number of guys over the years that seemed to play faster than their timed speed like Troy, Hines, AB, etc., but a lot of our recent guys seem to play slower for whatever reason.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    They look about the same size and they're both white. And while I like this Switzer kid's decisiveness to head upfield without hesitation, he seems a lot slower than Welker.

Then I looked up their 40 times and Switzer ran a 4.33 vs Welker's 4.65. That's a big difference in shorts, but Welker seemed a lot quicker in pads and on the field.

I also like Switzer's reliable hands especially on a rainy day like yesterday. I think we found a gem. But he seems like another Steeler guy that plays slower than his timed speed. We've had a number of guys over the years that seemed to play faster than their timed speed like Troy, Hines, AB, etc., but a lot of our recent guys seem to play slower for whatever reason.
    I think a lot of his hesitation is being brand new to the team and unfamiliar with his new teammates...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.