Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2018

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i feel like James Harrison. I do good, you test me. prove it (scurries off to get a pee cleaner)
    Have you been waiting for 10 years to somehow work in a comparison of you and James Harrison? Glad I could help.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumor that ghost and sod will be suspended for the remainder of the season due to violation of the MNF exec PED policy?
    I've been tested 7 out of the last 11 weeks. That has to be statistically impossible. I'm not a mathematician, but there's no way that's random. It has to be statistically impossible.

Considers bringing collusion case against MNFE...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I've been tested 7 out of the last 11 weeks. That has to be statistically impossible. I'm not a mathematician, but there's no way that's random. It has to be statistically impossible.

Considers bringing collusion case against MNFE...
    I think Average Jooser has been throwing you under the bus

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I think Average Jooser has been throwing you under the bus
    Hey, I'm just tryin' to keep my head above the average water line. What's a fella to do to keep his marginal status around here, FF?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Hey, I'm just tryin' to keep my head above the average water line. What's a fella to do to keep his marginal status around here, FF?

I’m not sure ��

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

FINALE -

2018 MNF Exec Champion:

Ghost - 834

SteelerofDeville - 792
    Fordfixer - 742
    MeetJoeGreene - 725
    Squidkid - 699
    Ruthlessburgher - 693
    Lonbull - 689
    Jooser - 684
    Pfelix73 - 678
    NBC - 644
    Starlifter - 566
    ESPN - 555
    Papillion - 553
    Flippy - 538
    Tomlinator - 536
    Passhappy - 492
    Chadman - 471

Let me begin by writing - Thank You - to all of you who play and contribute to MNF Exec. -- I enjoy this game every year and I appreciate having a great gang to play it with -- it makes the NFL Season even better.

Also - special thanks to Ghost -- he is the second pair of eyes on all of the scores and I cannot express how thankful I am, because he catches a number of mistakes -- and in many cases he has his scores finished before I do (so the FIRST Pair of eyes).

As Always, Thanks Ghost.

Now....let's talk about the Finale -

What can I say gang.....the 110 Bonus doesn't happen every season -- and usually doesn't happen for someone in striking distance -- but this year Ghost put his name back in the Hall of Champions with the Big Bonus!

His Texans v. Titans game chalked up 130 points and then you add a solid 54 playoff points and you have The First Champion of MNF Exec (2006 -- wow!) returning to glory!

Well Done Ghost ---

***And before anyone chimes in with "Hey he keeps score -- how do we know he didn't cheat" --- BECAUSE while I think Ghost is a great guy, seriously class act..... I F'ING hate when he beats me at my own game.....and he's done that almost every year!

Moving on:

Average Joos, Lonbull (myself), and NBC - had the most Playoff points with 69 apiece --- however unfortunately 6 MNF Execs. decided to call it early on MNF Exec and head down to the Goose Egg Lounge in Week 17 for Last Call --- Lonbull, Squidkid and Jooser were among those Execs. --- tough way to close out when your still in some kind of contention.

Tough ending for Squidkid who had been downright Tenacious in 2018 -- Squidkid took the lead in Week 3 and owned it for 4 weeks straight --- got knocked down and took the lead again in Week 11 -- got knocked down and came back to take the lead in Week 15.

**if this had a playoff option I guarantee nobody would want to play Squidkid in the playoffs.

To SteelerofDeville - I gave you the 20 points for the Mayfield bonus -- I know it's not much consolation when it doesn't "move the chains" one way or the other -- but that Mayfield game is the way this game is "supposed" to work....good rule - but needs some tweaking.

An overview of the 2018 MNF Exec Season is that many of us had an excess of Steelers games that didn't work out -- that's not unusual.

Many of us also had an excess of Packers, Vikings, Falcons, Raiders and Jacksonville games that really hurt -- many of these teams were under 500 when it counted -- and of course none of them helped with playoff points.

I hope you all join us again next season -- and as is tradition:

I hand it off to Ghost who has the privilege of a victory speech and of course bragging rights.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great job ghost!!

Lonbull, may I ask that your hall of champions be updated to reflect the winning scores? It seems to me that scoring has increased as the game has matured. I’d like to think we’re all getting better at this game.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Awesome job again lon and ghost! Congrats to ghost.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

How did I not see Ghost at the top of the list so now let’s try this again. Congrats Ghost and thanks Lon for allowing us to play once again. Also thanks Ghost for helping score.

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

CONGRATULATIONS Ghost. A job well done!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion