Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2018

Legend

User Info Menu

Week 14 – I’m giving an additional 20 point bonus to Steelers v. Raiders game – IF Martavius Bryant DOESN”T scores a Touchdown.
    We thought these points would be automatic earlier this season when the Raiders cut Bryant abruptly when reports surfaced of a looming year-long suspension arose.

But when the league did not actually suspend him, the Raiders ended up re-signing Martavis a week or so later, so those 20 points were no longer automatic anymore.

However, MB was placed on I.R. this week, so there is no longer a chance of him scoring a TD against his former team anymore, so those 20 points are automatic once again!
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Legend

User Info Menu

thank god. that seems to be the only way i can score any points lately...lol
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every post season.........

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    thank god. that seems to be the only way i can score any points lately...lol
    You picked that game too? How can I possibly make a move to try to catch up to the leader if I pick the same damn game as you two weeks in a row?
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You picked that game too? How can I possibly make a move to try to catch up to the leader if I pick the same damn game as you two weeks in a row?
    my next 2 are nice but my last 2 kinda blow. i have a bad feeling im gonna slowly get passed by
    over paid janitor......

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 13

Ghost - 550
    Squidkid - 535
    Pfelix73 - 530
    Lonbull - 515
    SteelerofDeville - 515
    Fordfixer - 485
    Ruthlessburgher - 480
    ESPN - 450
    Jooser - 445
    MeetJoeGreene - 420
    Flippy - 415
    NBC - 415
    Papillion - 410
    Starlifter - 405
    Tomlinator - 350
    Passhappy - 345
    Chadman - 285

Insane week for me guys -- Incredible, but super busy.

Quick Recap -

Weekly High score belonged to Jooser with 80 points in his Chargers v. Steelers match-up -- he also has 15 Bonus points going into Week 14.

Ghost finds a way to go to the top!

Your leader is in RED

Week 14

Eagles v. Cowboys – (+15) Jooser
    Vikings v. Seahawks – (+10) ESPN

Steelers v. Raiders – Ghost, Meetjoegreene, Ruthlessburgher, Squidkid, Fordfixer, Lonbull
    Starlifter, SteelerofDeville, Chadman, NBC, Passhappy

Falcons vs Packers – Flippy, Pfelix73, Tomlinator
    Giants v. Redskins – Papillion

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 14

Ghost - 630
    Squidkid - 615
    Lonbull - 595
    SteelerofDeville - 595
    Fordfixer - 565
    Ruthlessburgher - 560
    Pfelix73 - 535
    Jooser - 505
    MeetJoeGreene - 500
    NBC - 495
    Starlifter - 485
    ESPN - 460
    Passhappy - 425
    Flippy - 420
    Papillion - 415
    Chadman - 365
    Tomlinator - 355

11 MNF Execs (including King of the Heap - Ghost) decided to take a run at some easy points in the Steelers v. Raiders game -- a 20 point bonus was being offered as long as "THIS GUY" ---

Didn't score a Touchdown....Bryant definitely kept it interesting all year long.....first he was cut -- making this a slam dunk 20....then he came back -- then the Raiders started cutting everyone, and I thought for sure we'd have to worry about Bryant being a "Main" Target -- and then of course he hit the IR the week of the game.....so back to slam dunk 20!

With the Raiders playing horrible - and the Steelers in desperate need of a win -- I thought this game would clock in around 30, maybe 40 points.....instead, it racked up 80 points for a Game Winning Touchdown in the final seconds of a 3 point game.....except the wrong team won......can't believe THIS Catch was wasted on a loss.

Moving forward......tough sledding for 2012 Champion Pfelix73 who had crawled his way into third place coming into this week but now finds himself in 7th -- unfortunately he was one of the few Execs to go with the Falcons v. Packers and came up with 5 points to show for it.

Looking ahead he is picking up 10 Bonus points in the Patriots v. Steelers game.....could be a rebound game for him!

Squidkid picks up 10 points this week and will move within 5 points of the Leader Ghost who comes into this week without a bonus and is hoping to avoid the "CheeseHead Lounge"! -- and apparently their Busch Lite Promo.

However the "MAN" to watch right now is definitely Jooser -- who found himself with a 60 point game (Eagles v. Dallas) a week after hitting it big with the Weekly High Score -- looking ahead he has the Chargers v. Chiefs game all to himself (which as I'm writing has just concluded --- quick count and he's Headed for another BIG week!!) --- Watch out for Not So Average Joos.

Good Luck - Your leader is in RED

Week 15

Chargers v Chiefs – (+30) Jooser
    Patriots v. Steelers – (+10) Pfelix73, Tomlinator, Ruthlessburgher, Squidkid, Fordfixer, SteelerofDeville

Packers vs Bears – Ghost
    Eagles v. Rams – Flippy, Papillion, Meetjoegreene, Lonbull, Chadman, NBC
    Titans v. Giants – Passhappy
    Saints v. Panthers - ESPN
    Seattle v. 49ers - Starlifter

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Joo-ser! Joo-ser! Joo-ser!!

(C'mon everyone now!)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post

(C'mon everyone now!)

i was cheering for the chargers and as soon as the game was over i thought, 'oh oh. i hopre nobody picked that game...lol'

congrats. nice score for you
    over paid janitor......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

dude, we needed JuJu to score on that lateral... 3 TDs, the win by the steelers.. .that woulda been nice.

in any event, nice score Jooser...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

congrats. nice score for you
    in any event, nice score Jooser...
    Thanks fellas.