Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2018

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Looking ahead neither Ghost or Jooser will be able to make up any ground on leader Squidkid as they all share the Falcons v. Panthers battle of the South.

However -- that might not matter as the 2013 MNF Exec Champion SteelerofDeville will add 25 points to his score at kickoff putting him in a (perhaps temporary -- perhaps not) 5 point lead over the leader Squidkid -- and the rest of the board.
    Steelers v. Saints – (+25) Flippy, Tomlinator, Ruthlessburgher, SteelerofDeville, Chadman
    whether i hold on or not, to say i had the lead this late into the season is actually pretty sweeet.

I do have a question.

I heard the Steelers game-time has changed to 4:00. Suppose the Browns do beat the Ravens... would that qualify as going into the game only needing a win to make the playoffs?

(i know, i know. but, i had to ask).
    Last edited by SteelerOfDeVille; 12-26-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 16

SteelerofDeville - 690
    Fordfixer - 675
    Squidkid - 660
    Ruthlessburgher - 655
    Ghost - 650

MeetJoeGreene - 625
    Lonbull - 620
    Jooser - 615
    Pfelix73 - 610
    NBC - 545
    Starlifter - 530
    ESPN - 510
    Flippy - 490
    Tomlinator - 450
    Papillion - 435
    Chadman - 435
    Passhappy - 430

It's MADNESS in Week 16 -- it has been a unique year here at MNF Exec. 2018 -- I can't remember so many Execs being in striking distance in the last few weeks --- and I also can remember such a late surge to the top....yours truly (Lonbull) was at the top of the board only a few weeks ago....and now....middle of the pack, with no shot to win in sight.

Meanwhile, 2013 MNF Exec. Champion SteelerofDeville has taken the top spot with the 55 points he earned in the Steelers v. Saints showdown.....(cue the frustration!!!)

Also in a surprise jump -- Fordfixer leaps into 2nd place - having picked up 70 points in the Colts v. Giants match-up -- this was a game that went from a possible 15 to 70 in just the last few seconds --- with the Colts scoring a last second TD to win by 1. WOW!

Fordfixer is IN the hunt.

All of that aside - the Weekly High Score goes to MeetJoeGreene -- who put up 95 points with the Texans and Eagles -- 2pt Victory - Foles and Watson each put up 4 TD's -- and the game ends on a Game Winning Field Goal between two teams with winning records....Fantastic.

(And a game featuring an awkward moment where Two Guys just aren't interested in the Other Guy who is ready for love).

MeetJoeGreene continues to be on a roll as he will chalk up 55 points at the kickoff of his Bears v. Vikings game.....

BUT -- Ghost is more like Ghost Rider as he is definitely in the Driver's Seat with 110 Bonus Points in Week 17.

Ghost definitely has to be the favorite to return to the Hall of Champions -- BUT this game can still surprise from time to time -- should be a great ending.

Unfortunately only two Execs have bonuses this week -- the rest of us are just hoping to avoid the Hall of the Goose Egg Lounge.

I hear it's Biker Girl night this week.....

Good Luck - Your leader is in RED

Week 17

Colts v. Titans –( +110) Ghost
    Bears v. Vikings – (+55) MeetJoeGreene

Bengals v. Steelers – SteelerofDeville
    Redskins v. Eagles – Chadman, Jooser
    Lions v. Packers – Starlifter
    Jaguars v. Texans – Lonbull, Squidkid
    Cardinals v. Seahawks –Fordfixer
    Carolina v. Saints – Ruthlessburgher, PFelix73
    49ers v. Rams – Tomlinator, Passhappy
    Cowboys v. Giants – Papillion
    Raiders v. Chiefs – Flippy

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    whether i hold on or not, to say i had the lead this late into the season is actually pretty sweeet.

I do have a question.

I heard the Steelers game-time has changed to 4:00. Suppose the Browns do beat the Ravens... would that qualify as going into the game only needing a win to make the playoffs?

(i know, i know. but, i had to ask).
    Sadly my friend - No.

Although I will say -- (and this will be absolutely no consolation to you, but I am listening) I will likely change two rules / scoring due to situations that you were in this season.

Next year -- I think I will give bonus points for "In the Hunt" -- and perhaps a second bonus if they make it in.

But that's next season.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If I manage to lose one spot next week in the final standings, I'll finish the season at the effin' pinnacle of Average Mountain. Right now I'm slightly less average than LonBull, but still more average than Felix. One thing is for sure, I'm way more average than Chadman and Passhappy.

-Average Joos, out

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I DESERVE TO BE LAST, some of my picks really sucked....I still look forward to playing next year and congrats to the winner

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is there any truth to the rumor that ghost and sod will be suspended for the remainder of the season due to violation of the MNF exec PED policy?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Sadly my friend - No.

Although I will say -- (and this will be absolutely no consolation to you, but I am listening) I will likely change two rules / scoring due to situations that you were in this season.

Next year -- I think I will give bonus points for "In the Hunt" -- and perhaps a second bonus if they make it in.

But that's next season.

L.B.
    i do think that's a good idea. anyone who says those two games playing at the same time and they weren't flipping channels is a dang liar. that was exciting (even in the loss)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumor that ghost and sod will be suspended for the remainder of the season due to violation of the MNF exec PED policy?
    i feel like James Harrison. I do good, you test me. prove it (scurries off to get a pee cleaner)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i feel like James Harrison. I do good, you test me. prove it (scurries off to get a pee cleaner)
    it's called an oil change!!!

[URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess I'll be enjoying Biker Night at the Lounge til next season after my awesome Eagles/Redskins pick. Hope they like an ordinary average Joos.

Congrats to the well above average winner, someday I'll rise above mediocrity.... ah, who am I kiddin'. Great season again, and I enjoyed as always, thank you to the host, Lonbull. Great game.

-Joos, out