Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2018

Banned

User Info Menu

wow, steelers/jax went from goose egg lounge to respectable scoring in a hot second...............whew.
    thank god, my free fall has been disheartening

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Week 10
    Packers v. Seahawks SteelerofDeville
    how the heck did neither of them come into this week over .500... i bet i couldn't have gotten anyone to take a bet on that before the season.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    how the heck did neither of them come into this week over .500... i bet i couldn't have gotten anyone to take a bet on that before the season.
    i posted this topic earlier..
    jax
    packers
    eagles
    cowboys
    falcons
    vikes
    all at least 2 games worse than i would have thought

Starter

User Info Menu

Wait there's an Official Timeout!

After further review Papillion and Jooser are owed 5 more points for Rashaad Penny's 1st Touchdown!

Their scores have been edited!

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 11

Squidkid - 505
    Ghost - 490
    Pfelix73 - 490
    Lonbull - 485

Ruthlessburgher - 440
    ESPN - 430
    SteelerofDeville - 430
    Fordfixer - 425
    Flippy - 385
    MeetJoeGreene - 370
    NBC - 365
    Jooser - 350
    Starlifter - 345
    Papillion - 330
    Tomlinator - 320
    Passhappy - 320
    Chadman - 215

I couldn't help but sit back and smile as I watched MNF Football and MNF Exec. work so sweetly together -- Rams v. Chiefs Primetime - Monday Night -- it came in as a HYPE game and it delivered for ESPN with the Weekly High and certainly the Yearly high of 120 points.

This was exactly the kind of game that MNF Exec was designed for.....and none of us had the game....OUCH...and Double Ouch!

However this is not to overlook the Steelers v. Jacksonville 4th Quarter...(because I couldn't bear to watch the first 3 quarters!!!) - which resulted in a very sweet 85 point pick-up that helped Squidkid dive back into the lead!

This game also shook up the board quite nicely as it also moved Ghost into a tie for 2nd place. (And of course as my nemesis) passed me up ONCE AGAIN!

Passhappy, Chadman, NBC also have moved up the board and there's still plenty of football to go.

Looking ahead -- another *possible tough week for the top of the board as none of the Top 4 Execs have a bonus at kickoff -- However I see a number of Execs are hoping that Crabtree can make his 20 point bonus happen!

Tomlinator is hoping the Colt McCoy Era can bring some added excitement - while MeenJoeGreene is hoping that ESPN is still on a major hot streak.

One of the things I like about this game is that a number of us picked what should have been safe "bonus" games -- Packers and Vikings -- Falcons and Saints.....and instead the difficult to predict NFL has left us with an empty plate at a Vegan Thanksgiving.....I mean THAT'S ROUGH!

Speaking of which - I want to wish each and every one of you a Great Thanksgiving for you and your family.

Feels like yesterday!

Here's to Health and Happiness.

Good Luck this week - your leader is in RED

Week 12

Washington v. Dallas (+15) Tomlinator
    Tennessee v. Houston (+15) MeetJoeGreene, ESPN
    Seahawks v. Panthers (+10) Papillion, SteelerofDeville, Chadman

Packers v. Vikings Squidkid, Lonbull, NBC, Flippy
    Falcons v. Saints Passhappy, Jooser
    Ravens v. Raiders Ghost, PFelix73, Ruthlessburgher, Fordfixer, Starlifter

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    I see a number of Execs are hoping that Crabtree can make his 20 point bonus happen!
    Looks like Lamar Jackson just threw a TD pass to Michael Crabtree.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ouch. I picked that game?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 12

Squidkid - 525
    Ghost - 520
    Pfelix73 - 520
    Lonbull - 505
    SteelerofDeville - 500
    Ruthlessburgher - 470
    Fordfixer - 455
    ESPN - 450
    Flippy - 405
    Papillion - 400
    MeetJoeGreene - 390
    NBC - 385
    Starlifter - 375
    Jooser - 365
    Tomlinator - 340
    Passhappy - 335
    Chadman - 285

The 70 point Seahawks v. Panthers game was the weekly high score....ending with a game winning, "Walk off" FG that helped push Papillion, SteelerofDeville and Chadman up the leader board!

The 70 points put Former Champion SteelerofDeville into the mix - and he's certainly in striking distance, as he is only 25 points behind the current leader Squidkid.

Looking ahead SteelerofDeville has the Ravens v. Falcons game all to himself -- and certainly could be looking at storming up the board and taking over the top spot.......however he's going into that game with zero bonus points....and a trip to the Goose Egg Lounge is also a strong possibility --- I hear they're doing a Tropical Night this week.

Speaking of the Ravens -- Ghost, PFelix73, Ruthlessburgher, Fordfixer and Starlifter caught some Crabtree magic as he scored a touchdown against his former team and added 20 points to these MNF Execs scores.

Looking ahead 8 MNF Execs including Leader Squidkid share the Vikings v. Patriots game, which includes 10 bonus points at kickoff -- so most of us won't be able to pick up any ground on the leader.

Average Joos - not so average this week, as he has 25 points bonus points at kickoff. Jooser is fairly far down the leader board - however he has this game all to himself and if it's a big one could certainly move into striking distance -- still plenty of football left!

Good Luck this week - your leader is in RED

Week 13

Chargers v Steelers (+25) Jooser
    Vikings v. Patriots (+10) Squidkid, Passhappy, Flippy, Pfelix73, Papillion, Tomlinator, Ruthlessburgher, Lonbull,

49ers vs Seahawks Ghost, NBC
    Colts v. Jaguars MeetJoeGreene, Fordfixer, Starlifter
    Ravens v Falcons SteelerofDeville
    Eagles v Redskins Chadman, ESPN

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman sees a lagging MJG ahead....not long now....
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman sees a lagging MJG ahead....not long now....
    It's called toying with your prey.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.