Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Steelers sign OT Zach Banner

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Steelers sign OT Zach Banner

    Thoughts on the signing?
    2018 Steelers draft picks
    ------------------------------------------------------
    RD1- Terrell Edmunds, S; Virginia Tech
    RD2- James Washington, WR; Oklahoma State
    RD3a- Mason Rudolph, QB; Oklahoma State
    RD3b- Chukwuma Okorafor, OT; Western Michigan
    RD5a- Marcus Allen, S; Penn State
    RD5b- Jaylen Samuels, RB; NC State
    RD7- Josh Frazier, DT; Alabama

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I'd like to see them sign David Banner. And get him really ticked off.

  3. #3
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Well, the man is enormous. He also hasn't been able to stick anywhere. He also has not been coached by Munchak, so there is that. Zero risk, considering how thin we are at OT, seems like a worthwhile shot. At worst a camp body.

  4. #4
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Banner’s dad is Lincoln Kennedy who was actually a pretty decent NFL tackle in his own right.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'd like to see them sign David Banner. And get him really ticked off.
    lmao......

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Docosc View Post
    Well, the man is enormous. He also hasn't been able to stick anywhere. He also has not been coached by Munchak, so there is that. Zero risk, considering how thin we are at OT, seems like a worthwhile shot. At worst a camp body.
    Here’s hoping....

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    SNR said this kid was just huge. He can play right and left tackle ....at the same time!

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    SNR said this kid was just huge. He can play right and left tackle ....at the same time!
    Bad news ... he'll definitely want to get paid for two positions.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Bad news ... he'll definitely want to get paid for two positions.
    Good news... we'll get 118 pages of enlightening conversation about it here in the off-season!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    4 teams in 2 years including being cut by the win-less Browns. Munchak better be more of a miracle worker than the woman who worked with Helen Keller.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •