Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Fans Are Crazy!

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe he can play Center....
    2017 Mock

1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass

2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State

3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic

5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)

7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania

Legend

User Info Menu

He must be tired of playing with him self

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    He must be tired of playing with him self
    Who gets tired of that?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Who gets tired of that?
    Evidently not you

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

Now Fox has got a hold of it. We've been completely humiliated on the national stage. Some heads should roll over this.

Starter

User Info Menu

Really opens the door for more security and possibly less fan interactions. Sadly, glad this guys intentions seemed harmless

Legend

User Info Menu

I would hope that AR II doesn’t overreact and “make heads roll”...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I would hope that AR II doesn’t overreact and “make heads roll”...
    This. The guy here is just a less offensive version of a streaker. He tried to disrupt practice, got stopped, and was apparently "detained". Seems like what was supposed to happen.

I guess it might be a consequence of having practice at Latrobe instead of in the Steelers facilities. But, it sounds like everyone likes the atmosphere there and I'd hate to lose that because of an overreaction to someone being stupid.

Starter

User Info Menu

Do we know if he stood or kneeled during the anthem?