Thread: AB being AB

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I am a little concerned about Haden however

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Unless you get your hands on him, no CB in the NFL can cover that IMO
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haden wasn't beat physically as much as mentally - he went for broke and tried to go for the pic instead of playing AB.

AB sold that short pass so well with his body language! What a cut after he slammed that right foot into the turf (scroll down a little further to see the slo-mo version).

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I love it; knife sharpens knife.

Legend

User Info Menu

To be honest, I would be more disappointed in AB if he couldn't shame a 30 yr old CB, even if it is Haden. Haden is still the best CB the Steelers have but no one knows how long that might be true.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    To be honest, I would be more disappointed in AB if he couldn't shame a 30 yr old CB, even if it is Haden. Haden is still the best CB the Steelers have but no one knows how long that might be true.
    AB is 30, just sayin...

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.28 Edmunds, Terrell, S, VA Tech
    2.60 Washington, James, WR, OSU
    3.76 Rudolph, Mason, QB, OSU
    3.92 Okorafor, Chukwuma, OT, W.Mich
    5.148 Allen, Marcus, S, PSU
    5.165 Samuels, Jaylen, RB, NC State
    7.246 Frazier, Joshua, DT, Alabama

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess this is just another example of AB being AB...on social media. He must have asked a question or two in Bouchette's chat.

Antonio Brown accuses beat writer of “making [stuff] up”
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 13, 2018, 7:28 PM EDT
    AP
    Posted by Mike Florio on August 13, 2018, 7:28 PM EDT
    Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has covered the Steelers for years, with distinction. That isn’t insulating him from a creative allegation of #fakenews.
    After Bouchette reported that Brown limped off the practice field following individual drills on Monday, Brown took to Twitter to say, “Bro seriously have some respect you making sh-t up clown

Coach Mike Tomlin separately told reporters that Brown, who returned to team drills on Saturday, was only supposed to participate in individual drills, and that he had no aggravation of his injury

Regardless, Bouchette surely wasn’t making anything up. He saw what looked like limping. Brown, who typically says all the right things when others are paying attention, should realize that. We’ll see whether Brown has anything else to say, or whether he deletes that tweet.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...king-stuff-up/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    AB is 30, just sayin...

Pappy
    dude that's exactly what i thought when i read that. AB's 30 himself...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!