Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Antonio Brown vents: 'I canít really express myself in this game'

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I don't think there's anyone on here who has never "showed any love" toward the Steelers, who has only pointed out things that are wrong and always seen the negative.
    There isn't anymore; but to try and lump some of the others into that is a terrible, terrible exaggeration.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    There isn't anymore; but to try and lump some of the others into that is a terrible, terrible exaggeration.
    I agree with you 100%. I will add that it is an equal exaggeration to lump people into an opposing “Steelers do no wrong” faction...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Okay..
    So if everyone is just an exaggeration one way or the other, why bring this up? Just accept who people are and move on.

**Again, I don't think there is one person in this room now who isn't a Steeler fan. Everyone has their way of showing concern. Some are maybe not to the liking of others but oh well.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Okay..
    So if everyone is just an exaggeration one way or the other, why bring this up? Just accept who people are and move on.

**Again, I don't think there is one person in this room now who isn't a Steeler fan. Everyone has their way of showing concern. Some are maybe not to the liking of others but oh well.
    You’re right. However, “accepting” does not equal “not debating”...anybody who posts their opinion here is inviting a challenge. This isn’t social media where that may not be the intention...this is a discussion forum.

The problem here is when people post an opinion and then get overly sensitive when someone else disagrees with it. And then, they use the reductive, straw man argument of placing the person who disagrees with them in an extreme viewpoint...