Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers Roster Ranked...

Starter

User Info Menu

The Steelers have top notch coaching. A lot of fans are not the best or the brightest however.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Health? We were about as healthy as any team in the league last year.

The two teams in the SB weren't as healthy as the Steelers. The pats lost a ton and the Eagles lost their potential MVP QB, the most important position in football.

If either happened to the Steelers and someone like the Jags put up something like 45 points, Steelers fans would use injuries as an excuse for getting embarrassed.

Oh wait, that did happen and the excuses are still happening. My bad.

Yeah, our coaching is fantastic.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Health? We were about as healthy as any team in the league last year.

The two teams in the SB weren't as healthy as the Steelers. The pats lost a ton and the Eagles lost their potential MVP QB, the most important position in football.

If either happened to the Steelers and someone like the Jags put up something like 45 points, Steelers fans would use injuries as an excuse for getting embarrassed.

Oh wait, that did happen and the excuses are still happening. My bad.

Yeah, our coaching is fantastic.
    Yep.......

I feel I'm the biggest Steeler fan on the planet (I think each of us feels that way) but I'm not myopic. And a lot of posters are myopic to the real problems our team has.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Chargers?
    Titans?
    Vikes?

Nah... this list doesn't look right.
    Agree 10 char

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    The Steelers have top notch coaching. A lot of fans are not the best or the brightest however.
    For some reason, a few people just refuse to acknowledge how good we have it as Steelers fans...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think winning is a function of QB + Defensive Talent + Coaching.

I would say Philly is as close to loaded at every position as any NFL team has ever been. So much so that they could get by with a good backup QB. Jax is really strong as well, but they don't have a QB. If they had a top QB, I'm not sure Philly could hang with them.

NE still manages to get to the SB because of Brady and Billy B getting really good production out of an undertalented D. Pretty amazing stuff that a coach can do because I agree, they really don't have one of the best rosters.

I think putting us at #9in terms of talent is generous. No one on our D scares anyone really. 1-2 game changers on D and we'd have to be a SuerpBowl favorite.