Thread: Ravens Forfeit OTAs

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens Forfeit OTAs

The news is about Ravens forfeiting OTAs due to CBA violations but in my mind the real story is why the league sees so many early injuries in pre-season games and at the start of the season:

According to several Wednesday afternoon reports, the Ravens have been informed by the league that they must forfeit their final two OTA practices of 2018 do to an undisclosed infraction of CBA rules. Additionally, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh and team owner Steve Bisciotti are also facing potential fines. A little more than two years ago the NFL forced the Ravens to forfeit their final week of 2016 OTA practices for violating CBA rules. However, that wasn’t even the first time the Ravens have gotten in trouble with the league regarding offseason practice violations with Harbaugh as head coach. In fact, in 2010 the Ravens were also forced to cancel their final week of OTA practices back due to violations of CBA rules regarding the intensity and tempo of drills conducted earlier that offseason as well as the length of time they required certain players to be at the team facility.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. Those Ravens are zeroing in on last place in the division and a top 5 pick in the 2019 draft.

Banned

User Info Menu

someone snitched

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I’m glad they did. Ravens have been doing shady stuff for years; I’m glad there is no honor amoungst those cheaters so now their telling on one another.

Legend

User Info Menu

Will they never learn

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

wonder who harbaugh will blame for this one?

but for the punishment to have real teeth - they should be forced to give up the last two weeks of camp.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    wonder who harbaugh will blame for this one?

but for the punishment to have real teeth - they should be forced to give up the last two weeks of camp.
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that would hurt.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Give up a future draft pick. That has teeth.