Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about FA Eric Reid of 49ers?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Link please.
    You want a link that tells you that Steeler GM Kevin Colbert selected Terrell Edmunds with the 28th overall pick in the first round of the 2018 NFL draft?
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You want a link that tells you that Steeler GM Kevin Colbert selected Terrell Edmunds with the 28th overall pick in the first round of the 2018 NFL draft?
    Link or it didn’t happen.

Fake News!!
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

Holy crap!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Reid has said he won't kneel anymore.

yup. that douche bag would do something else and say, 'i told you if you signed me i wouldnt kneel'
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    At first I thought you meant another GM. Lol. Colbert’s track record since Troy speaks for itself. Lmfao. He’s a good GM but picking guys in the secondary is his greatest area of weakness. By far.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Reid is done.