Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New defensive additions could equate to even less base defense for the Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Slap, nobody is whining son. I’m just pointing out that he’s making a mountain out of a mole hill. Lol.

All I said was we need to play better man on man defense against the Bradys/ Rogers of the league.

Wasn’t that serious son.
    Well, the condescending attitude counters your whining perfectly...

Good save...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Well, the condescending attitude counters your whining perfectly...

Good save...
    And you can really tell a condescending attitude by a post? Please. I wasn't being condescending at all. My statement was generic.

Your bias against me is showing Slap. And your little girl attitude is showing to everyone. That's why I'll reinsert you in the ignore box. For being the women that you are. Bye bye little boy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And you can really tell a condescending attitude by a post? Please. I wasn't being condescending at all. My statement was generic.

Your bias against me is showing Slap. And your little girl attitude is showing to everyone. That's why I'll reinsert you in the ignore box. For being the women that you are. Bye bye little boy.
    Now, you go from calling me “son” to then “little girl” and “women” (as though calling someone a female is some kind of deadly insult. Misogynist much?) and then back to “little boy”...

But, you’re right, who could possibly tell a condescending attitude from a post?

Now, go and cry to the mods about all of the personal insults I directed toward you.

Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.