Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In search of the real Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I really enjoyed the article. It makes me appreciate Coach T even more. As upset as I was about losing Coach Cowher all those years ago, I'm really glad that the team didn't go with anyone other than Tomlin.
    Most folks were like.. "WHO?"

but as soon as he grabbed the mic in the presser we were relieved because he spoke with authority and confidence.. and cliches. lol
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

For those that didn't care to read it but felt free to comment, there were plenty of insights into Tomlin.

What struck me? How many other coaches sign up to a ministry for young men? Do you think a Belichick would do the same?
    You could argue who cares, but the counter argument is he has the second most consistent record in the NFL. That's rareified air.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    For those that didn't care to read it but felt free to comment, there were plenty of insights into Tomlin.

What struck me? How many other coaches sign up to a ministry for young men? Do you think a Belichick would do the same?
    You could argue who cares, but the counter argument is he has the second most consistent record in the NFL. That's rareified air.
    I'm glad that brought you satisfaction.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i found the racism angle quite intereseting
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........