Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like In Round 2 / 3?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who Do You Like In Round 2 / 3?

At least we have 3 picks. Wonder if we'll go LB / RB / WR?

Or maybe they'll surprise us with a different position? Or a guy rated by others as a UDFA?

I think round 2 is Colbert/Tomlin's money round. Maybe we can trade to get an extra pick in round 2?

I'll guess we come away with Darius Leonard or Jerome Baker in round 2.

By round 3, I'm not even sure who I think will be left with the way this draft is playing out?

Legend

User Info Menu

The Edmonds pick is by far Colbert’s biggest first round “ reach” pick ever. I see how Edmonds could be that guy on third down to cover TE,s and a hybrid lb too but it needs to happen in that fashion for him to be worth where he was taken.

I love the 4 picks we have in the next two rounds and I hope things will be much more conventional.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Backup

User Info Menu

Terrell Edmunds

Rookie

User Info Menu

Rashaad Penny
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think they have to go WR in 2-3 and double dip later.

2nd-Chark, Kirk, Miller, Washigton

3rd-Pettis,Hamilton

You would think ILB in play today too.

2nd-Leonard, Jefferson,Nwosu, Warner,

3rd-Baker, Avery

RB in play? Maybe Ballage end of 3rd. Hoping they can trade back In 3rd with #79 pick up late 4th.

What I want is one of Geisicki or Goedert to fall to them In 2nd. Use 3 on WR & ILB.
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 04-27-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

i like whoever we end up picking in those rounds. check that, i love them
    they are perfect fits for us.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

I’d like to see us go ILB, RB, OL & DL in our next 4 picks but not nessasarily in that order.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    The meds have kicked in.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I was surprised to see Penny go in the first round. I would like to see us get Malik Jefferson today.