User Info Menu

Terrell Edmunds???

Are you F%^king serious?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Are you F%^king serious?

Great player. You are going to be surprised how soon and how much he contributes. I liked him better than Reid

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I like him however let's be clear here, Burnett and Davis are the starters next year. How does Edmunds get the Steelers over the hump this coming season?

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Great player. You are going to be surprised how soon and how much he contributes. I liked him better than Reid
    Sorry he won't see much of the field next year. Burnett and Davis are ahead of him.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieboy View Post
    I like him however let's be clear here, Burnett and Davis are the starters next year. How does Edmunds get the Steelers over the hump this coming season?
    The Steelers play 60% of the time in a sub package defense...I could see them playing more dime with Hilton and Edmunds...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    The Steelers play 60% of the time in a sub package defense...I could see them playing more dime with Hilton and Edmunds...
    Yep. Not just base defense. Edmunds will be on the field

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnieboy View Post
    Sorry he won't see much of the field next year. Burnett and Davis are ahead of him.
    May I remind you that Burnett has only had 2 complete seasons in the 8 that he has played.... very likely the backups will play this season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this is why I don't waste time doing mocks. the steelers have always marched to their own music. I'm happy with a Safety and Colbert hits far more often than he misses. Time will tell!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I thought it would be a shocking pick but by position not the player. Will see how this one works out.

Legend

User Info Menu

He’ll play in the nickel/dime. We may have someone that can finally cover a TE.