Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how long 'on the clock' before we

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

how long 'on the clock' before we

run up and turn in our pick?
    i am prepared to be pissed off again this year when the steelers are on the clock and use a very small amount of time.
    the lemmings will say, 'why wait when they know who they want' or 'it makes the player feel better showing him that he was their guy' .....BS.
    the FACT of the matter is teams may use that time try to trade for that pick AND at least it would give steeler fans 10 minutes of team coverage/highlights/stats.

i will say the clock reads 7:22 remaining
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like the idea that they just get the pick in and move along. Hopefully, they get it the pick in quickly using less than 3 minutes worth of their time.

Legend

User Info Menu

If someone like LVE or Evans is there...turn it right in. If not, then consider tradedowns before ultimately making a BPA selection.
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    run up and turn in our pick?
    i am prepared to be pissed off again this year when the steelers are on the clock and use a very small amount of time.
    the lemmings will say, 'why wait when they know who they want' or 'it makes the player feel better showing him that he was their guy' .....BS.
    the FACT of the matter is teams may use that time try to trade for that pick AND at least it would give steeler fans 10 minutes of team coverage/highlights/stats.

i will say the clock reads 7:22 remaining
    Nobody cares how the player feels...that’s just you inventing crap...again...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I like the idea that they just get the pick in and move along. Hopefully, they get it the pick in quickly using less than 3 minutes worth of their time.
    Yeah, why fart around if you know you have what you think is a good player in hand?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Nobody cares how the player feels...that’s just you inventing crap...again...

BS....lots have used that excuse before..............and you were more than likely one of them
    over paid janitor......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lol...............so the most important day of the year for the steelers and you dont want to exhaust all possibilities...
    over paid janitor......

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    BS....lots have used that excuse before..............and you were more than likely one of them
    Nah. The Steelers don’t require an excuse...it’s the team’s time to spend as they see fit...if they aren’t getting an attractive enough offer within the first five minutes, why mess around?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Nah. The Steelers don’t require an excuse...it’s the team’s time to spend as they see fit...if they aren’t getting an attractive enough offer within the first five minutes, why mess around?

because according to you, 'no stone unturned, due diligence and some teams always do stupid stuff during the draft"
    over paid janitor......

Legend

User Info Menu

Lmao. Always something to complain about.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 04-26-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB