Thread: Will There Be A...

Legend

User Info Menu

Will There Be A...

...game day chat open for the draft? I would love to see the running commentary of our board members...far better than listening to Mel Kiper Jr. prattling on...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope so....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It’s a good idea. I’ll be watching the Pens game so it’ll be nice to know what’s going on in the draft without flipping channels.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    It’s a good idea. I’ll be watching the Pens game so it’ll be nice to know what’s going on in the draft without flipping channels.
    #&@%ing Columbus...I was hoping that they would have forced a game 7 with the Caps tonight, so game one of the next series wouldn't have started until Saturday night and therefore wouldn't interfere with the draft. But now we have game 1 of Pens-Caps at the same time as round 1 of the draft. #&@%!!!!
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    ...game day chat open for the draft? I would love to see the running commentary of our board members...far better than listening to Mel Kiper Jr. prattling on...
    I haven't watched ESPN's draft coverage in years...Kiper and McShay are downright awful. Tune in to NFL Network and Mayock instead...MUCH better. I think their feed might be simulcast on FOX this year as well, in case you don't get NFLN.
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Penguins game likely will be over by the time we pick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    #&@%ing Columbus...I was hoping that they would have forced a game 7 with the Caps tonight, so game one of the next series wouldn't have started until Saturday night and therefore wouldn't interfere with the draft. But now we have game 1 of Pens-Caps at the same time as round 1 of the draft. #&@%!!!!
    doesn't matter who wins game 1 in that series since we always win game 6 or 7. LOL...
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Penguins game likely will be over by the time we pick
    first round is the only one I really watch the whole way through. The crowd, hype and suspense is awesome.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

Chat is always open I believe. I might be a little late but I’ll be there

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.