Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Considering Deebo hever mentored people or even visited Shazier in the hospital....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Considering Deebo hever mentored people or even visited Shazier in the hospital....

..........Shazier is ONE HECK of a forgiving dude

Quote Ryan Shazier:
    shazier (https://www.instagram.com/shazier/)
    The game is losing a Legend. I want to truly thank this guy for everything he taught me. He has been a huge influence in my life and my game. Sad to see him go but man he had a great career. 9️⃣2️⃣ @jhharrison92 (https://www.instagram.com/jhharrison92/)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...24149025499420
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-18-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Look, if I go most of my life not burning anyone's house down, but one day I set fire to my annoying neighbors home, I am still an arsonist...even after being a good citizen for years...

I use the arson analogy because that is akin to what Harrison did to his relationship with the team...

But, just as Shazier, I am also forgiving and wish Harrison nothing but the best in his retirement...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Look, if I go most of my life not burning anyone's house down, but one day I set fire to my annoying neighbors home, I am still an arsonist...even after being a good citizen for years...

I use the arson analogy because that is akin to what Harrison did to his relationship with the team...

But, just as Shazier, I am also forgiving and wish Harrison nothing but the best in his retirement...
    Nice TRY at an analogy.
    Truth?

JH burned down nothing my friend.

JH spent year Building OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES......and just STOPPED when he felt underappreciated.

Truth....there was nothing to forgive.
    Unlike Dupree, Shazier RIGHTFULLY appreciates having Harrison help build HIS house.

Dupree.......cant swing a hammer without Harrison is why he was a crybaby.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-18-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Nice TRY at an analogy.
    Truth?

JH burned down nothing.
    JH spent year Building OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES......and just STOPPED my friend.

Unlike Dupree, Shazier RIGHTFULLY appreciates having Harrison help build HIS house.

Dupree.......cant swing a hammer without Harrison is why he was a crybaby.
    You can justify his conduct however you like, but his conduct was unwarranted...and I'm not talking about "not mentoring" or "not visiting Shazier in the hospital"...there was much more...

But, as I said, I have no ill will...

Legend

User Info Menu

Harrison is just another Replaceable carbon unit who destroyed his legacy at the end

He is gone. Good riddance. Let's focus on the future

Banned

User Info Menu

Really? You truly are a petty person to bring this up Cap...lol.

You really think JH was this upstanding teammate when he was unhappy late last season?

There is no need to rehash it. After a player retires or the season ends I think all parties involved can admit they didn't handle themselves in the best light.

It's like a break up with an ex.. you usually say mean things in the heat of the moment but once you calm down and have some time to look back you can admit your faults.

JH admitted he didn't handle himself well to end the season and Pouncey admitted he was in his feelings when he said what he said about JH.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's cool to see coming from Ryan. What I get concerned about is the leadership that gets lost in the LB room. We've had a great group of vets that has slowly dwindled. It seems that VW and Watt might have some of those leadership characteristics, but VW lacks the pure game and Watt lacks the experience.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll always remember the good things about JH and how he helped us secure a SB. That's all I'll remember.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'll always remember the good things about JH and how he helped us secure a SB. That's all I'll remember.
    it helps that NE didn't win a ring last year...lol

at least it does for me. All is forgiven.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Exactly.

He's human; and he wanted to play. He's a competitor. And from what little opportunity he had last year, he produced in those moments to show he did indeed still have some game left. He made his point with me. Everything is fine with me and Harrison. He's a HOF in Black & Gold. And still one of my all time favorites.