Thread: Reid and Allen in the house!

Starter

User Info Menu

Reid and Allen in the house!

Reid was reported in for a combine. The Steeler brass can be altering their evaluations of him and where he ranks on the big board.

This is going to be a crazy draft, LVE and Evens might be gone, or we might even skip on them, since they both have questions surrounding them.
    1) Harrison, S
    2) Nsowu, ILB
    3) Pettis, WR
    5) Ballenger, RB
    5) D. Shultz, TE
    7) Gage, WR
    7) Frazier, DL

* trade Bryant a 3rd and 5th to Indy for #49 and a 4th

1) Evans LB
    2a) Gesicki, TE
    2b) Chark, WR
    4) Nwsu or OO, LB
    5) White, S
    7) Hood, NT
    7) Frazier, NT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

One year, I’d like to see us get over on someone and get an additional first round pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Reid wasn't even announced as meeting with Pittsburgh...but Reid posted videos being at the Complex today on Instagram. Hmmm.... were the Steelers trying to be sneaky?
    2018 Steelers draft picks
    ------------------------------------------------------
    RD1- Terrell Edmunds, S; Virginia Tech
    RD2- James Washington, WR; Oklahoma State
    RD3a- Mason Rudolph, QB; Oklahoma State
    RD3b- Chukwuma Okorafor, OT; Western Michigan
    RD5a- Marcus Allen, S; Penn State
    RD5b- Jaylen Samuels, RB; NC State
    RD7- Josh Frazier, DT; Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Reid wasn't even announced as meeting with Pittsburgh...but Reid posted videos being at the Complex today on Instagram. Hmmm.... were the Steelers trying to be sneaky?
    There is no requirement to report pre-draft visits to the public...it could be sneakiness or it could simply be an oversight...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    I'm not sure how to be sneaky for this kind of thing in today's post everything to social media culture.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm glad their still continuing to look at all scenarios; they should easily have an A, B & C scenario but I think their working on the H, I & J scenario's now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    There is no requirement to report pre-draft visits to the public...it could be sneakiness or it could simply be an oversight...

lets hope it was sneaky. too many times we have shown our hands in the past and had teams take/jump in front of us and take our 'rumored' guy.
    over paid janitor......
    and proving it every year.........

Legend

User Info Menu

If they were trying to be sneaky, I can’t imagine they would be overly excited seeing him let the cat out of the bag..
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Allen when you watch his tape has pro's n cons. He imho will go later because of his inability to read quickly enough and trouble playing in space. Mid rounder likely 5th Reid on the other hand could be off the board when we draft. A bit inconsistent but he can be coached up. Would be worthy of the 28th pick imho.