Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: OT: Dez Bryant...

  1. #1
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    OT: Dez Bryant...

    ...released by Cowboys...

  2. #2
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Dez bryant

    DEZ OUT, BRYANT IN as an option to trade up?
    1) Harrison, S
    2) Nsowu, ILB
    3) Pettis, WR
    5) Ballenger, RB
    5) D. Shultz, TE
    7) Gage, WR
    7) Frazier, DL

    * trade Bryant a 3rd and 5th to Indy for #49 and a 4th

    1) Evans LB
    2a) Gesicki, TE
    2b) Chark, WR
    4) Nwsu or OO, LB
    5) White, S
    7) Hood, NT
    7) Frazier, NT

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp



    As of this time, not released yet, but looks like it's imminent according to author.

    I wouldn't go near DB. Seeing him relatively up close here, he has some emotional baggage. Of course MB does too, but we at least know what we have with him, and it seems like he's gotten better about that.

    Also ... iirc (?) DB has had a fair amount of drops recently.

    Nah - I'd stick with MB, and pity the fool team that overpays him.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  4. #4
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    I was referring to Dallas in need of WR, after cutting Dez. Would they be interested in M. Bryant? I think Ruth want to make a trade to Dallas to move up.

    I think Dez is over hyped, I wouldn't say no to him signing as a vet price. but no way worth the money!
    1) Harrison, S
    2) Nsowu, ILB
    3) Pettis, WR
    5) Ballenger, RB
    5) D. Shultz, TE
    7) Gage, WR
    7) Frazier, DL

    * trade Bryant a 3rd and 5th to Indy for #49 and a 4th

    1) Evans LB
    2a) Gesicki, TE
    2b) Chark, WR
    4) Nwsu or OO, LB
    5) White, S
    7) Hood, NT
    7) Frazier, NT

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    some foolish team will sign him for far more than what he is worth.
    the guy hasnt been good the past 3 seasons

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    The way I look at it is he was fine with Romo; then a thrower takes over instead of a passer and Dez is all of a sudden old. Let Dez go to the Saints, Green Bay or a team with a real passing Qb and all of a sudden Dez will return. But some could get him on a decent one year deal.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The way I look at it is he was fine with Romo; then a thrower takes over instead of a passer and Dez is all of a sudden old. Let Dez go to the Saints, Green Bay or a team with a real passing Qb and all of a sudden Dez will return. But some could get him on a decent one year deal.

    but, but but, Dak is awesome

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Yeah right.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I was referring to Dallas in need of WR, after cutting Dez. Would they be interested in M. Bryant? I think Ruth want to make a trade to Dallas to move up.
    Seems like Dallas is now all in for #1WR with the 19th overall pick, but what if teams like Arizona and Baltimore take Calvin Ridley and D.J. Moore off the board ahead of them? The Cowboys have shown interest in local SMU WR Courtland Sutton who has similar size to Dez, but is more of a late 1st, early 2nd type than a mid 1st type. If Roquan Smith fell down into the late teens, yeah, then I'd be all over offering our 28th pick and Martavis Bryant for the 19th pick. I'd even throw in one of our 5th rounders as well if that's what it took to seal the deal. We get the closest thing to Ryan Shazier in this draft, and Dallas gets a WR corps of Martavis Bryant, Courtland Sutton, Allen Hurns, Terence Williams, Cole Beasley, and Ryan Switzer.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

  10. #10
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Seems like Dallas is now all in for #1WR with the 19th overall pick, but what if teams like Arizona and Baltimore take Calvin Ridley and D.J. Moore off the board ahead of them? The Cowboys have shown interest in local SMU WR Courtland Sutton who has similar size to Dez, but is more of a late 1st, early 2nd type than a mid 1st type. If Roquan Smith fell down into the late teens, yeah, then I'd be all over offering our 28th pick and Martavis Bryant for the 19th pick. I'd even throw in one of our 5th rounders as well if that's what it took to seal the deal. We get the closest thing to Ryan Shazier in this draft, and Dallas gets a WR corps of Martavis Bryant, Courtland Sutton, Allen Hurns, Terence Williams, Cole Beasley, and Ryan Switzer.
    Either Roquon Smith or Derwin James...I still think that it is possible for James to drop to the late teens...with so many projected first round QBs and then safeties not typically drafted high (only two safeties drafted in the top ten since 2010)...if either of those guys were still there, I would have Dallas on the phone and definitely one of the 5th rounders if I had to...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •