Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shazier on his feet leading Lets Go Pen chant last night

Legend

User Info Menu

Shazier on his feet leading Lets Go Pen chant last night

I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Nice!

He looks completely unsupported as far as I can tell, an improvement from the last clip I saw where he was at a dinner table and iirc being supported partially by his wife.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

One thing you gotta say about him, the guy has a ton of positive mojo.....

I was one of the posters who had little positive to say about RS in his first seasons when he was injured so much. My perception has changed,...Shazier is a battler for sure. Wish him well on continued recovery.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm really happy for him and his family. He looks well on his way to regaining near full functionality.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Nice!

He looks completely unsupported as far as I can tell, an improvement from the last clip I saw where he was at a dinner table and iirc being supported partially by his wife.
    not to burst any bubbles... we didn't see him stand on his own so he may still need assistance. However, I agree, he definitely looks more stable in this video. I was a little shocked he didn't have any support.

Would be nice if he does this before every home playoff game.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

not to burst any bubbles... we didn't see him stand on his own so he may still need assistance. However, I agree, he definitely looks more stable in this video. I was a little shocked he didn't have any support.

Game 2 had Phil Kessel's sister Amanda with her gold medal she earned with the USA Women's hockey team a few months back. That final against Canada was legendary. I was up until 2:00-3:00 in the morning watching that OT thriller.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23173768/pittsburgh-steelers-linebacker-former-ohio-state-player-ryan-shazier-stands-cheers-buckeyes-spring-game
    he stood at the sOSU spring game

Legend

User Info Menu

He stood on his own at the OSU Spring Game where he was an honorary captain. Stood in the locker room and at midfield. Shazier is making amazing progress.

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone know, have we heard whether there is an abnormality in his bony structure, which I guess
    would make it impossible for him to return?

Maybe if there isn't, could return year after next!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Anyone know, have we heard whether there is an abnormality in his bony structure, which I guess
    would make it impossible for him to return?

Maybe if there isn't, could return year after next!
    Would be the feel good story of the NFL if he could do it.