Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SKL 2018 NFL Mock 1.0 (1st of 3) post Bostic'Burnett

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Yeah but I backed Mahommes from day 1 and I'll back Rudolph too. Never Manziel or Tebow. That's the best part about this site. You can pull up just about anything.
    you speak like Mahommes has been to the playoffs. We have no idea if he is the real deal yet.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

Yeah but I backed Mahommes from day 1 and I'll back Rudolph too. Never Manziel or Tebow. That's the best part about this site. You can pull up just about anything.
    I was never on board with Tebow (Tebum is what I called him) or Manziel. Both of them had "BUST" tattooed on their foreheads in red for me to see.

Legend

User Info Menu

I see the same guys knocking Rudolph that swore uphill and down that Pat Mahommes wasn't a first rounder. To each their own. I don't think I need to ride anything for any amount of time. I think I've made some good calls on this site over the years...including Brian Allen and Keion Adams last year and Emanuel Sanders and Antonio Brown a few years ago. I don't attend as many scouting events and all-star games as I used to but I think my eye for talent is still pretty strong. I'm not here to argue. Just give an educated opinion that's pretty well connected.
    I'm a believer and have been for years. When SKL speaks, I listen

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    That's quit an endorsement coming from you Oviedo.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you speak like Mahommes has been to the playoffs. We have no idea if he is the real deal yet.
    Like I said, I'm not here to argue. You can keep that for yourself. Plenty on this board bet the farm that Mahommes was not a first round talent. Perhaps you were one. Not only did he go first round he went top 10. The Chiefs obviously think enough of him to let go of a Pro Bowl QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    That's quit an endorsement coming from you Oviedo.
    Just based on what I have seen over the years. SKL's insights are spot on

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Much appreciated Ovi. Respect!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SKL - That is an Excellent Mock Draft
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Well done SKL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just based on what I have seen over the years. SKL's insights are spot on
    Sorry I don't buy it, everyone have their opinion. What opened my eyes, when he swore a couple of years back that he had insight on who the Steelers was picking. I call bs because even the local sportswriters don't even have that insight let alone someone who would come in a discussion board and reveal who that player is. But to each own.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]