Page 120 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2390

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Wasn't Bell the one crying that he got too may carries in Pittsburgh?

To be fair you could add 14 yards per game to Bells number to equal out the lower carries he is getting in NY
    Last edited by whatever; 12-09-2019 at 05:38 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Wasn't Bell the one crying that he got too may carries in Pittsburgh?

To be far you could add 14 yards per game to Bells number to equal out the lower carries he is getting in NY
    If you don’t like to use context then sure.. you could say he complained.

Now, if you want to be accurate you will add that he complained about higher touches without a long term contract.

and yes, I know he turned down 2 offers. But his complaint was high touches on the tag.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    well, bell didn't play last year, so...... there's that
    You know what i meant... but to spell it out.. Powell (last year) vs Bell (this year)..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    If you don’t like to use context then sure.. you could say he complained.

Now, if you want to be accurate you will add that he complained about higher touches without a long term contract.

and yes, I know he turned down 2 offers. But his complaint was high touches on the tag.
    He was offered huge deals(bigger than he accepted with the Jets) but chose to sign the franchise one time and sit out the other time.
    Even after the high touches tag year, he asked for 15, was offered it then changed his mind.
    So he, and you, can't use that as an excuse.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just think it’s weird to make sweeping statements based on a game or 3.

Dallas definitely didn’t make a mistake paying Zeke. They made the mistake of passing too damn much in the RZ tho.. lol.

Not sure if Gurley is load management or if McVey is trying too hard to prove he is a genius on offense.

Jets stink but everyone says Bell has been a good teammate and hasn’t caused trouble in the locker room.

No idea how AZ is handling DJohhnson after his injury.

Does anyone really think McCaffrey isn’t going to make a ton of money in Carolina? Dude is about to put up a 2000 yard season.

Most teams will reward a player who puts up elite numbers with an elite contract. That’s how the game should work.
    The fact of the matter is.. you dont have to pay elite money for top end RB production.. the same cant be said for numerous other positions on the field..

Legend

User Info Menu

Jets stink but everyone says Bell has been a good teammate and hasn’t caused trouble in the locker room.
    Honestly, when the rumor was that the Jets were shopping Bell, i was actually excited that he might come back. We know how to use the guy and he ISN'T a cancer like AB..
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Honestly, when the rumor was that the Jets were shopping Bell, i was actually excited that he might come back. We know how to use the guy and he ISN'T a cancer like AB..
    I'd take him back at the right number. Unfortunately, the salary he's getting from the Jets isn't it. I think the Jets will have a difficult time selling that contract given the production.

Legend

User Info Menu

but without Ben and AB/Juju youve gotta wonder how effective Bell would have been... with teams loading the box to stop the run like they are now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDecipher View Post
    I'd take him back at the right number. Unfortunately, the salary he's getting from the Jets isn't it. I think the Jets will have a difficult time selling that contract given the production.
    agreed. Most teams arent gonna pay top 3 money for a RB who is barely scratching top 30 production.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just think it’s weird to make sweeping statements based on a game or 3.

Dallas definitely didn’t make a mistake paying Zeke. They made the mistake of passing too damn much in the RZ tho.. lol.

Not sure if Gurley is load management or if McVey is trying too hard to prove he is a genius on offense.

No idea how AZ is handling DJohhnson after his injury.

Does anyone really think McCaffrey isn’t going to make a ton of money in Carolina? Dude is about to put up a 2000 yard season.

Most teams will reward a player who puts up elite numbers with an elite contract. That’s how the game should work.
    Not the championship teams.
    Who is playing the best ball right now? Sho ain't a team paying for a premium back.

McCaffrey? Coach just got fired. Same team went to the SB....when the QB and secondary excelled.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher