Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2390

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I guess wed have to define "Elite, generational talent"...
    I agree with just about everything else youve said though... other than signing him again.
    I think he's close to (but outside of) what hall of fame RBs will be moving forward. Guys just don't have long careers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think he's close to (but outside of) what hall of fame RBs will be moving forward. Guys just don't have long careers.
    That and the league has largely become a running back by committee league. You dont see very many, if any... guys getting Bell's 2013 to 2017 workload these days..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Very much so. He had the football world by the balls and let his ego destroy him.
    Brown and Woodley also
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I guess wed have to define "Elite, generational talent"...
    I agree with just about everything else youve said though... other than signing him again.
    I mean look at his statistics. When playing for the Steelers outside of his rookie season and a season with only 5 games played due to injury he didnt have less than 1800 yards running and receiving. In 2014 he had over 2200 all purpose yards. Those are elite generational numbers. As soon as he became a Jet, the run of big statistical seasons was over. Had he stayed with the Steelers and stayed healthy he would likely have a career over 13000 rushing yards and 8000+ receiving yards placing him around 5th of all times. Thats elite generational.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Brown and Woodley also
    The Steelers FO needs to put together a video of all the Steeler greats who got too big headed forced their way out of the Burgh to implode. Show that to the team yearly during camp.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers FO needs to put together a video of all the Steeler greats who got too big headed forced their way out of the Burgh to implode. Show that to the team yearly during camp.
    Yea but those types think differently.
    ‘It won’t happen to me’ mentality.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

I mean look at his statistics. When playing for the Steelers outside of his rookie season and a season with only 5 games played due to injury he didnt have less than 1800 yards running and receiving. In 2014 he had over 2200 all purpose yards. Those are elite generational numbers. As soon as he became a Jet, the run of big statistical seasons was over. Had he stayed with the Steelers and stayed healthy he would likely have a career over 13000 rushing yards and 8000+ receiving yards placing him around 5th of all times. Thats elite generational.
    Bell had elite numbers for 4-5 years... with an Elite workload. Hall of famers are "Elite, Generational talents." Bell's not a Hall of Famer.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don’t thinkBell makes the Hall.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL -Ruke Orhorhoro, DL, Clemson
    3.) WR - Nathaniel Dell, WR - Houston
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6A.) CB - Shon Stephensl - D - Ferris State
    6B..) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Yea but those types think differently.
    ‘It won’t happen to me’ mentality.
    True very true.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Le'Veon Bell. Hahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

BWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

Bell = PNG

Bell = 'tard

Bell = fishface