Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2390

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Obviously.
    15+ a year, 3 years all guaranteed.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    some people can?t see the humor in it. Holding onto that frustration.

Let it go
    Haha.. theres no frustration on my part where Bell is concerned. More humor in anything... in the close to 240 pages of this thread of "I told you so's"... of previous correct predictions coming to pass...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Obviously.
    15+ a year, 3 years all guaranteed.
    Thats a steal for an "Elite, generational talent"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I thought this was a joke (and a pretty funny one) rather than begging to come back.
    By itself.. you could see it as that.. adding context though... Bell has been open about wanting another shot in Pittsburgh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Thats a steal for an "Elite, generational talent"
    It was Ben’s fault….
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell was an elite generational talent. He could have been one of the historical greats. The problem is that Bell has rocks for a brain. He felt he could “reset” the market. He got humbled and now hes crawling back. If he is willing to take a one year vet minimum deal as a “show us” I would definitely sign him.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell is probably completely washed but that 2014 season is one for the ages. He had something like 2200 yards receiving/rushing. Dude was catching balls at 10 yards a pop. I mean the only other guy I can think of that put up a season like that is Faulk.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Bell is probably completely washed but that 2014 season is one for the ages. He had something like 2200 yards receiving/rushing. Dude was catching balls at 10 yards a pop. I mean the only other guy I can think of that put up a season like that is Faulk.
    It’s sad seeing these players that could have been all time greats let their egos ruin their legacy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    It’s sad seeing these players that could have been all time greats let their egos ruin their legacy.
    Very much so. He had the football world by the balls and let his ego destroy him.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Bell was an elite generational talent. He could have been one of the historical greats. The problem is that Bell has rocks for a brain. He felt he could ?reset? the market. He got humbled and now hes crawling back. If he is willing to take a one year vet minimum deal as a ?show us? I would definitely sign him.
    I guess wed have to define "Elite, generational talent"...
    I agree with just about everything else youve said though... other than signing him again.