User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Looks like Bell may have a chance now to regain some relevance in the NFL
    Maybe he can try resetting the market for RB's

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Maybe he can try resetting the market for RB's
    Or WRs... after all, he plays both positions. Ask his agent. Just not good at either.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

T. J Watt is going to lower the boom on that Bell clown. Make him wish he never fvcked with the Black and Gold.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moonie View Post
    t. J watt is going to lower the boom on that bell clown. Make him wish he never fvcked with the black and gold.
    break him!!!!
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Bell jagoff is actually playing in the Ravens game today, and has a TD. Doesn't make him less of a spectacular looking idiot, but he's still playing football.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    The Bell jagoff is actually playing in the Ravens game today, and has a TD. Doesn't make him less of a spectacular looking idiot, but he's still playing football.
    His career comeback begins.

400 pages or bust!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    His career comeback begins.

400 pages or bust!
    On the main page, you can click on Replies and it will pop up a list of individual post counts. You can see who's been carrying their weight in our quest for 400 pages.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell, Murray, Devonte. All three overpaid mistake castaways. All on ONE TEAM for the cost of a Snicker bar.

Latest guy, Christians M? Nevermind, dude breaks every year since his signing he has not averaged 4 yards per carry when healthy.

The MOUNTAIN of evidence that I was correct YEARS AGO when I said paying backs big coin is stupid continues to be proven true.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

On the main page, you can click on Replies and it will pop up a list of individual post counts. You can see who's been carrying their weight in our quest for 400 pages.
    Guilty as charged here.

Can you blame me? Time proving you SO RIGHT, is so much fun.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 10-17-2021 at 04:06 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao