Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

man hes injury prone

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And if Bell plays, the defense has no one to focus on but him.

But Iím hearing that his playing is 50/50 now because he has a messed up shoulder. Took a pounding that first game I guess huh?
    Really because everything being reported says he is playing Monday night.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Haha.. you guys are so pressed for bad press it’s hilarious.

I hope Bell plays and plays well Monday night. Basically every game but ours I want him to do well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post

I hope Bell plays and plays well Monday night. Basically every game but ours I want him to do well.
    This...although I can't say the same for AB where I'm kind of rooting for a flame out (because I'm a bad person, probably)
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    This...although I can't say the same for AB where I'm kind of rooting for a flame out (because I'm a bad person, probably)
    No itís because you are tired of his Sh.t, just like everyone else not a Pats fan. Hereís to his flame being extinguished

Legend

User Info Menu

A huge game from Bell is particularly important this week because he's playing Cleveland (I'd love to see the Super Bowl bound Brownies start off 0-2 after facing the Titans and Jets) and Sam Darnold has been declared out already with mono (not expecting much help from Trevor Siemien at QB).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Part of the reason I root for Bell is because he has 2 chances to beat the Pats.

I always want the Pats to lose so rooting against AB is easy.

I like JH but I rooted against him too. I don’t like ring chasers.

Legend

User Info Menu

We all know Bell is your boy... and theres nothing wrong with that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    We all know Bell is your boy... and theres nothing wrong with that.
    I’m definitely a fan of his running style but he also plays the AFCN and the Pats.

Why wouldn’t we want Bell to have good games against those teams?

Because of personal reasons?

As long as he is helping our chances to win the division and defeat the dynasty he is an ally. When he plays us or if they have a chance to knock us out of the playoffs, I will root against him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm curious when this injury happened. Did he get hurt in the game? Or did the injury "happen" when he found out Darnold was going to be out for an extended period of time?