Thread: ESPN Re-draft

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ESPN Re-draft

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2020/1/22/21075101/espns-re-draft-of-the-2019-draft-has-steelers-bringing-in-two-offensive-playmakers-mecole-hardman

This is a pretty cool, although I do like our draft class...

Just pretend we didn't trade and draft Bush this is how it could of played out ....

1.20) Hardman WR
    2.) Singletary RB
    3.)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    6)
    6)
    7)
    Who would you pick to redo the remaing draft?
    Winovich, Mack, Knox, Chunncey-Gardener- Johnson....?

I know it is irrelavent without no Ben and would also means no Fitz.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I actually wish the Steelers could redo the 2018 draft so they could pick Lamar Jackson or Nick Chubb over that 3rd round talent Terrell Edmunds.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I actually wish the Steelers could redo the 2018 draft so they could pick Lamar Jackson or Nick Chubb over that 3rd round talent Terrell Edmunds.
    2018 - I'll take LB Darius Leonard in the 1st

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    me too, then we wouldn't have had to move up for Bush.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like the way your thinking.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good thinking.