Thread: Combine adding new drills

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Combine adding new drills

Two are named after current and former Steelers.
    T. Austin has a DB drill and D. Staley has a RB drill.
    Not sure how you can evaluate a RB standing on the sidelines in sweats but am curious to check it out
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    D. Staley has a RB drill.
    Not sure how you can evaluate a RB standing on the sidelines in sweats but am curious to check it out
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 02-21-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    He pulled off the 2 hand reverse atomic self wedgie.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    He pulled off the 2 hand reverse atomic self wedgie.
    Sure, but what was his time?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Just a fuzz nut under 3 seconds.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    definitely don't want to see what he measured in at

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, here's where everything (mock draft wise) gets changed after the next two-three days. I want as many WR's and QB's to go in the first round as possible to push some good O-linemen, edge rushers and linebackers down to us.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, here's where everything (mock draft wise) gets changed after the next two-three days. I want as many WR's and QB's to go in the first round as possible to push some good O-linemen, edge rushers and linebackers down to us.
    Call me crazy, but I can see that happening even to the point Swift falls to us at 49!
    It could happen with teams picking up RB in FA, the run on WR, and teams going D side of the ball, that should fall because the run on WR.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."