Page 144 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2390

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

I feel bad for the Jets fans and all their players, Adam Gase is a terrible coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I feel bad for the Jets fans and all their players, Adam Gase is a terrible coach.
    He beat us.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    He beat us.
    No, Duck beat us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    No, Duck beat us.
    Ok. Why is Gase a terrible coach then?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Starter

User Info Menu

I am ready to retire this Bell thread or stick it in the forum Around The NFL. Bell hasnt been a part of this team for over a year. He isnt a Steeler. Same with AB. They are not Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Ok. Why is Gase a terrible coach then?
    I kinda thought he had a good year this year... considering where the Jets have been in recent years, and considering they were without Darnold for a considerable amount of time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

gase did a decent job with what he had roster wise

it's just same bell fans who are still butthurt that their boy washed out and can't admit they were wrong

wash, rinse, repeat

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I kinda thought he had a good year this year... considering where the Jets have been in recent years, and considering they were without Darnold for a considerable amount of time.
    Exactly. Seems like he lost his franchise qb for awhile, played in a much tougher division, had the worst oline in the entire NFL, didn't have the players he wanted, had far less talent than us and he was able to beat us when we had playoff hopes and they didn't and had a similar record.
    He actually should be considered for coty before Tomlin.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    I am ready to retire this Bell thread or stick it in the forum Around The NFL. Bell hasnt been a part of this team for over a year. He isnt a Steeler. Same with AB. They are not Steelers.
    It's an active thread about a former Steeler who had a direct impact on the Steelers as little as two weeks ago, and has relevance to Steelers financial and player decisions to this day. Furthermore, Bell will continue to be of interest to many Steelers fans for the foreseeable future.