Page 182 of 198 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1975

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Bell lucked out into a good situation. The Chiefs rookie RB is a bust; especially at the goal line. They say timing is everything and the situation and timing was right for Bell. Let's see what happens.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I think Bell lucked out into a good situation. The Chiefs rookie RB is a bust; especially at the goal line. They say timing is everything and the situation and timing was right for Bell. Let's see what happens.
    Yep. This could be a really good move for Bell. He doesn't have to return to his former level of play, just do what he can do as a complementary back.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

CEH isn’t a bust. Lmao. I think he is on pace for 1600 all purpose yards. He isn’t good at the GL but I’m not sure if that’s due to him, the OL or if that’s the Achilles heel of Andy Reid. He wasn’t that good at rushing the ball at the GL in Philly. I think it could be philosophy and not just a lack of skill set.

I don’t watch them enough to know but I don’t see how you can call CEH a bust.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    CEH isn’t a bust. Lmao. I think he is on pace for 1600 all purpose yards. He isn’t good at the GL but I’m not sure if that’s due to him, the OL or if that’s the Achilles heel of Andy Reid. He wasn’t that good at rushing the ball at the GL in Philly. I think it could be philosophy and not just a lack of skill set.

I don’t watch them enough to know but I don’t see how you can call CEH a bust.
    I agree that CEH is not a bust, but the rest of Maniac's post was on.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I agree that CEH is not a bust, but the rest of Maniac's post was on.
    Correct..

They are thin at RB due to injury and I’m sure they don’t want their rookie RB averaging 19 touches a game. That rookie wall is real.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Chiefs rookie RB is a bust
    CEH is far from being a bust.

do you even watch football or think about what you say before you type it?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    CEH is far from being a bust.

do you even watch football or think about what you say before you type it?
    He’s the Skip Bayless of PS. Flaming hot takes... but they are so wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    and he will get signed again.
    Haha.. we are a far cry from where we were just a short while ago... "Elite... generational talent"...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Haha.. we are a far cry from where we were just a short while ago... "Elite... generational talent"...
    his career isn’t over yet. As we are seeing, the Jets staff is a dumpster fire. Getting released was the best thing that could’ve happened to him. We shall see if he still has it.

Can’t blame the OL or coaching in KC.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Chiefs rookie RB is a bust
    in the first half against the Bills today, CEH has run 10 times for 94 yards and had a TD called back.

what a bust