Thread: Baker Mayfield

Starter

User Info Menu

Baker Mayfield

Being hailed as this great leader of men , Now that he called out Duke Johnson...

Big Ben says anything as " constructive criticism " and is blasted on social media , radio, TV and any other platform as more or less being an *******, entitled QB, and horrible teammate...

So tired of my Steelers getting trashed...CAN'T WAIT for the season...I just have a gut feeling about this year...A, Us against the World mentality...With some huge chips on everybody's shoulders!

Starter

User Info Menu

If the Browns stumble this year I’m sure Baker will get the business for his “leadership” style.

Remember he was the crotch grabbing kid who was suspended in college for being a trash talking jerk.

He yaps a lot. Hopefully we give him no reason to talk this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Being hailed as this great leader of men , Now that he called out Duke Johnson...

Big Ben says anything as " constructive criticism " and is blasted on social media , radio, TV and any other platform as more or less being an *******, entitled QB, and horrible teammate...

So tired of my Steelers getting trashed...CAN'T WAIT for the season...I just have a gut feeling about this year...A, Us against the World mentality...With some huge chips on everybody's shoulders!
    Yeah, I want Ben to have a good and efficient year. Not only for the outsiders but also for the Ben bashers we have running around this poster room that blame him not only for offensive woes but defensive as well.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Starter

User Info Menu

If Ben has a good year so will Tomlin.