Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Really because everything being reported says he is playing Monday night.
    He's expected to practice Saturday. And if he does, he'll play Monday night. He's not practicing today.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell did ok first game out given that sad sack OL. Still wondering if he can get through a whole season though. That was a problem at PIT with one of the best lines in the NFL.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Bell did ok first game out given that sad sack OL. Still wondering if he can get through a whole season though. That was a problem at PIT with one of the best lines in the NFL.
    I watched some of it. The Bills were focused on him and Aam Darnold looks like the typical USC Quarterback...average.

Curious to see how Bell does vs the Browns.

Jets had that game won but CJ Mosley got injured and the D fell apart. Mosley was all over the place in that game and those 2 looked like they were going to lead them to a W for 3 quarters.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With Bell I have no ill will, and no rooting interest. I hope he does well in games in which it benefits our interests - against AFCN teams and NE, and couldn't care either way otherwise. I'll keep an eye out but will not be happy or disappointed based on his success or failure.

On the other hand, I would love to see AB flame out and will not be happy if he has any success.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bell exercised his rights under the CBA and made a business decision. I never had a problem with it, I just didn’t think he’d give up millions by sitting out the year. I think he’s not brilliant and a poor rapper - but I never observed him trying to hurt the team. AB the last year or so however.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Bell exercised his rights under the CBA and made a business decision. I never had a problem with it, I just didn’t think he’d give up millions by sitting out the year. I think he’s not brilliant and a poor rapper - but I never observed him trying to hurt the team. AB the last year or so however.......
    Agreed. I didn't like the rapping of contract demands or the "is he in town or isn't he" but of all the things not to like, those are small potatoes. AB had at least 15 things that I didn't like more than Bell.

The kicker is that nobody ever spoke about Brown as a good teammate. Even when Ju Ju praised him it was about watching him, not him being helpful. Even last year when sitting out, Conner mentioned several times that he was in contact with Bell getting feedback and help. Bell was a good teammate to his guys.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Agreed. I didn't like the rapping of contract demands or the "is he in town or isn't he" but of all the things not to like, those are small potatoes. AB had at least 15 things that I didn't like more than Bell.

The kicker is that nobody ever spoke about Brown as a good teammate. Even when Ju Ju praised him it was about watching him, not him being helpful. Even last year when sitting out, Conner mentioned several times that he was in contact with Bell getting feedback and help. Bell was a good teammate to his guys.
    I believe this to be true.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!