Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Glad that clown is gone.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Dude needed to just take the loss, not call the cops.
    Expensive lesson learned.....he aint getting his stuff back anyway.

Now he is a laughingstock AND aint getting his stuff back.
    Nah... bump that.

Itís hilarious but if itís insured he needs to take the public L while also getting his insurance money.

I mean, it definitely makes him look dumb but I would be okay with looking dumb while getting a check cut from insurance.

this is stunting gone wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Nah... bump that.

It’s hilarious but if it’s insured he needs to take the public L while also getting his insurance money.

I mean, it definitely makes him look dumb but I would be okay with looking dumb while getting a check cut from insurance.

Got a point about insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

hey, at least the Jets know Le'Veon is dedicated.

he went to the gym for 2 hours while he had two naked women in his bed. now that's what I call discipline.

very impressive indeed, Le'Veon is obviously going to have a big year...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 06-25-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    hey, at least the Jets know Le'Veon is dedicated.

he went to the gym for 2 hours while he had two naked women in his bed. now that's what’s what I call discipline.

very impressive indeed, Le'Veon is obviously going to have a big year...
    Hey, now, the girls had commendable discipline, too. Half a million in goodies laying around right there in that room, and they were able to keep their mitts off it until he left for his workout.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Nah... bump that.

Itís hilarious but if itís insured he needs to take the public L while also getting his insurance money.

I think this is and has been an insurance fraud case from Day 1. Buying the silence of the "girls" while getting money out of it

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Got a point about insurance.
    It sounds like insurance fraud too.

I wonder what his policy reads like. He invited them in and willingly left them by themselves. It's not like breaking and entering. I haven't had to deal with something like this, but I wonder if that's covered.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    ......I haven't had to deal with something like this.......
    Are you sure? Seems to be a lot of denial here for no reason....just sayin.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    It sounds like insurance fraud too.

I wonder what his policy reads like. He invited them in and willingly left them by themselves. It's not like breaking and entering. I haven't had to deal with something like this, but I wonder if that's covered.
    I would think itís covered.

People steal from people they know all the time.

Unless they can establish Leveon had a long established relationship with either of them I think he could get something for his troubles.

I wonder if these ďgirlfriendsĒ were bought and paid for on the internet for one night of fun.

Legend

User Info Menu

PFT 2019 storyline No. 11: After a year off, what will LeíVeon Bell do?

Posted by Mike Florio on July 13, 2019

When last we saw running back Le'Veon Bell, he generated more than 1,900 yards from scrimmage in 15 regular-season games with the Steelers. But that was in 2017; he skipped all of the 2018 season in lieu of playing under the franchise tag for a second straight year.

So now he a new team and a new contract (even if itís not nearly as much as he expected to get). The real question is whether heíll do in New York the same things he did in five seasons with the Steelers.

Although he escaped a year of wear and tear by sitting out, Bell has taken plenty of contact during his career, with 1,541 regular-season touches ó an average of 308.2 per year. Now 27, thereís a chance that Father Time will catch up with him sooner than expected, even if he can pick up where he left off more than 18 months after he left off.

The Jets didnít hesitate to assume that Bell will be the same guy, even if they were the only ones to offer him a contract in the range of $13 million per year. He wonít have the same supporting cast he had in Pittsburgh, which means that weíll quickly find out whether the team was good because of him or whether he was good because of the team.

If heís still the guy that he was. Thatís still the real question. Whether Bell will continue to be special, different, unique after a year out of the sport. Whether that stutter step before blasting through the hole happens like it once did. Whether the yardage continues to pile up. And, most importantly for the Jets, whether the wins will follow.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eveon-bell-do/