Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    after what happened in Miami I'm very surprised Adam Gase ever got another NFL head coaching job.
    Buffalo is the only team in that division who will put up a bit of a fight this year. 5 to 6 wins again for the Pats right out the gate.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Le'veon Bell is already imploding the Jets' franchise

By dinner on May 15, 2019

Jets fired their GM today Mike Maccagan, head coach Adam Gase will be interim GM until one of the spots is filled.

The reason? Gase doesn't like what the teams current cap space looks like. He didn't want to sign an RB and he didn't want to sign that much for Mosley either. Apparently, he also really did not want to sign Bell either.

Then as soon as the news broke Darron Lee posted a subtle tweet about being happy of the change, only to get traded immediately after to Kansas City.

Leave it to Bell to take to social media and post shots at the media for criticizing him during this time, and continuing to go on about how all he wants to do is win even though he held out a season for money and left a 13-3 team for a 3-13 one.

Among all the reasons why I want to see the NFL get back into gear, seeing Bell fall flat on his face with the Jets is one of the better reasons. So happy we got rid of this guy.

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...jets-franchise

Legend

User Info Menu

Don’t worry; Bell will be getting crushed on the field. I think he’ll be out for the year by the end of week 11 at the latest.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Can't say I feel sorry for Bell.... or the Jets.

He's not our problem anymore!

Legend

User Info Menu

Hope Bell and Brown see their NFL careers end soon. Tired of continuing to read about them

Legend

User Info Menu

Andrew Brandt
    ‏Verified account
    @AndrewBrandt

So Le'Veon Bell walked away from $14.5 million last year with a coach that wanted him and now will play for $14.5 million this year with a coach that doesn't want him. Got it. #Jets

15 May 2019

https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/sta...98444737519616

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How does Gase not discuss this before he signs as the head coach? Sort of feels like he is hedging here, saying if the season tanks its not his fault.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Hope Bell and Brown see their NFL careers end soon. Tired of continuing to read about them
    how many Super Bowls did we win with those two clowns?

F*ck them both...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 05-17-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    How does Gase not discuss this before he signs as the head coach? Sort of feels like he is hedging here, saying if the season tanks its not his fault.
    100 percent here. I'm feeling THIS is truth.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Exactly. I think Gase discussed exactly what was important. He now has the GM title and will hire his buddy as a puppet.

What’s funny is if the Jets start winning he gets credit even though he didn’t want these players at this price. If they lose he can blame the old GM.

NY franchises are in a race to the bottom.