Page 212 of 222 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2218

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Now Bell has a recent teammate (Matthieu) taking him to task for his comments.

Matthieu: "These fellas will blame everybody for their lack of success."

Ouch. He nailed it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Now Bell has a recent teammate (Matthieu) taking him to task for his comments.

Matthieu: "These fellas will blame everybody for their lack of success."

Ouch. He nailed it.
    Bell is as delusional as ever.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    If he'd had only one problem with one coach, meh. But he's had problems with two iconic coaches known to get along with the vast majority of players.
    that really was a stupid thing for Bell to say about Andy Reid, I believe he will come to regret saying that.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

First AB, then Bell. Now some might start to understand Tomlin's abilities as a coach to keep these guys productive longer than any other coach.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    First AB, then Bell. Now some might start to understand Tomlin's abilities as a coach to keep these guys productive longer than any other coach.
    That's one way to look at it, another is to say he kept them around longer than he should have. I'm not sure which it is.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    That's one way to look at it, another is to say he kept them around longer than he should have. I'm not sure which it is.
    They both put up great numbers while they were playing with us.

The more they go crazy away from the Black and Gold, the more Tomlin looks like Phil Jackson IMO.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good old SSHEETS33 hasn't been here since 4-29-2018 but his thread lives on.

Long live the King!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Absolutely agree on Ben. Dude seems on it with the young guys. I think he learned from 2017 what NOT to do as a leader. He is spot on now. Everything he says, everything others say recently about his leadership, just impressive.
    I think that Ben was always that leader with his Olinemen. What he has added over the last few years is include the skill players. JuJu returns, cites Ben and Pittsburgh being home as the main reasons. Ebron has spoken of his affection towards Ben. He also seems to be treating the youngsters as little brothers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bell is just a source of message board entertainment now. I hope he keeps spouting delusional and idiotic statements all summer.