Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1146

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Man, we should have offered him more money, all guaranteed, with that production.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Man, we should have offered him more money, all guaranteed, with that production.
    Hahahahahahahahaahahaha.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it doesn't appear that the Steelers let go of "something special" as Bell claimed he was.

a 3.2 ypc average isn't very special at all...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    it doesn't appear that the Steelers let go of "something special" as Bell claimed he was.

Special with a HoF QB and the supporting cast, especially the Off Line.

A rare few of these guys are special at any level trying to do it on their own. Bell got money which is likely all he was really interested in but likely cost himself a chance at the Hall of Fame.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the decline was in progress in his last year with us. But he was great at his peak.

Who knows how much a year off hurt his ability.

I don't think Bell is the answer, but I wish we had an elite back with Rudolph on the field. Not a luxury we can afford until Ben's off the books though.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some people were fooled into thinking he was really concerned about setting the market for future rbs.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post

I don't think Bell is the answer, but I wish we had an elite back with Rudolph on the field.
    I'd settle for a good back who could stay healthy at this point

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Oh oh, Bell is now threatening to quit if they don't stop testing him.....lol
    What a POS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If he's telling the truth, then he's not wrong - it's excessive. And he's certainly nowhere near the first player to call out the "randomness" of the testing.

"[I have] had five 'random' [Human Growth Hormone] blood test in 10 weeks, NFL," Bell wrote in a tweet. "I'm not doing another after today. Whatever y'all looking for -- it obviously ain't there. And I'm not about to keep allowing y'all to stick me with those dirty ass needles. Find the players who really do that H.G.H. b.s. and get off me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Another "victim".....
    I understand that the randomness may not be totally random, but he put himself in this spot.
    Last edited by whatever; 11-21-2019 at 10:04 AM.