Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LB Combie

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LB Combie

ok Sunday and hung over form last night, and bored, Who else is watching the LB drills. Anyone catch your eye or who are focusing on...

Evans

LVE (looks fluid on back pedel )

Baker ( I think that he is actually making noise as reported)

Griffin (Maylock actually said he adapted and useshis stub as a club to cause fumbles) He is actualy Impressing me, but I hope we stay clear.

Starter

User Info Menu

He ran the fastest time for a LB ever at the combine. Pretty impressive.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    He ran the fastest time for a LB ever at the combine. Pretty impressive.
    I stand corrected, since 2003

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    ok Sunday and hung over form last night, and bored, Who else is watching the LB drills. Anyone catch your eye or who are focusing on...

Evans

LVE (looks fluid on back pedel )

Baker ( I think that he is actually making noise as reported)

Griffin (Maylock actually said he adapted and useshis stub as a club to cause fumbles) He is actualy Impressing me, but I hope we stay clear.
    I give Griffin credit. I don't know how he did what he did with the bench. As I mentioned in another thread I live about 2 miles from UCF and I attend athletic events and eat on campus quite a bit and have met Griffin. His left arm is actually smaller than mine and its been quite a while since I've done multiple reps of 225.

Also, as I still said I don't see him being anything other than a special teams ace/back up safety

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Vander Esch seems like he wants to be a Steeler, his interview was great and he did decent for his size at the combine. He put on 11 pounds since the end of the season. Moved well.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Griffin is amazing. Don't know that he would be a starter, but he would be an awesome inspirational boost and would likely shine on STs. Love this kid.
    2024 Mock Draft 3.0

Trade back for an extra 2nd round pick
    1) Graham Barton, C/OT, Duke
    2a) Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia
    2b) Luke Ohorhorro, DL, Clemson
    3) Kiran Amegadje, OT, Yale
    4) Jayden Hicks, S, Washington St
    6a) Khristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa
    6b) Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Vander Esch seems like he wants to be a Steeler, his interview was great and he did decent for his size at the combine. He put on 11 pounds since the end of the season. Moved well.
    Ssssssssssssss... let’s not tip our hand.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I give Griffin credit. I don't know how he did what he did with the bench. As I mentioned in another thread I live about 2 miles from UCF and I attend athletic events and eat on campus quite a bit and have met Griffin. His left arm is actually smaller than mine and its been quite a while since I've done multiple reps of 225.

Also, as I still said I don't see him being anything other than a special teams ace/back up safety
    every time I watched that team he made plays. He may not have the frame or a hand but he has IT. He’s one of those guys who is always around the ball. Even if it’s just special teams I bet you hear his name called the most next year.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Very well could turn out to be a very good player, but like they said on NFL Network, it's concerning that he is only a one year starter.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    Very well could turn out to be a very good player, but like they said on NFL Network, it's concerning that he is only a one year starter.
    Wasn't TJ Watt just a one year starter as well? How do LVE s combine numbers compare to TJs?