Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: RuthlessBurgher's Initial Offseason Mock Draft 1.0 prior to the Combine

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    How bout the Brownies draft Josh Allen #1 overall, then trade back from #4 with Buffalo or Miami or Arizona or whatever...an inaccurate project QB and neither Barkley nor Chubb.

Beautiful. A dream I want fulfilled.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Browns can’t continue to hire stupid and ineffectual GMs...I refuse to believe it...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Beautiful. A dream I want fulfilled.
    Word now is they will draft Barkley #1 and BPA QB at #4.

Legend

User Info Menu

Now that we know how the first round went down, I suppose it's about time for a 2nd round mock:

33. CLE EDGE Harold Landry
    34. NYG T/G Connor Williams
    35. CLE DT Maurice Hurst
    36. IND CB Josh Jackson
    37. IND RB Derrius Guice
    38. TB RB Ronald Jones
    39, CHI WR Courtland Sutton
    40. DEN RB Nick Chubb (an unprecendented two-day haul of Chubb & Chubb)
    41. OAK CB Isaiah Oliver
    42. MIA OG Will Hernandez
    43. NE CB Carlton Davis
    44. WAS C/G James Daniels
    45. GB SS Ronnie Harrison
    46. CIN DE Arden Key
    47. ARZ WR D.J. Chark
    48. LAC QB Mason Rudolph
    49. IND WR Christian Kirk
    50. DAL WR Equanimeous St. Brown
    51. DET RB Kerryon Johnson
    52. PHI TE Mike Gesicki
    53. TB CB Donte Jackson
    54. KC EDGE Lorenzo Carter
    55. CAR OT Brian O'Neill
    56. TB T/G Tyrell Crosby
    57. TEN EDGE Sam Hubbard
    58. ATL DT Nathan Shepherd
    59. SF LB Malik Jefferson
    60. PIT TE Dallas Goedert
    61. JAX OT Orlando Brown
    62. MIN OG Austin Corbett
    63. NE QB Kyle Lauletta
    64. CLE FS Justin Reid
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

goedert would be a fantastic selection

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    goedert would be a fantastic selection
    I did this before I read about Jason Witten's decision to retire and join the MNF booth. I mocked a big WR to them as a potential replacement for Dez. Now they might see better value taking a replacement for Witten in round 2 instead...the likelihood of Goedert falling to us just diminished. I imagine the Cowboys would enjoy drafting a guy named Dallas while the draft is in Dallas. They could even walk Witten out there on stage tonight to make the pick and officially pass the baton.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I did this before I read about Jason Witten's decision to retire and join the MNF booth. I mocked a big WR to them as a potential replacement for Dez. Now they might see better value taking a replacement for Witten in round 2 instead...the likelihood of Goedert falling to us just diminished. I imagine the Cowboys would enjoy drafting a guy named Dallas while the draft is in Dallas. They could even walk Witten out there on stage tonight to make the pick and officially pass the baton.
    That’s a bit too classy for the dead cows.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope the Cowboys trade their 2nd round pick to Seattle for Earl Thomas. Of course, then Seattle could potentially take Dallas Goedert themselves since they lost Jimmy Graham to Green Bay in free agency.