Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBS Sports Round One Mock Draft

Banned

User Info Menu

i just read this bio on Evans:

Playing for Alabama has it's benefits, as some players may look slightly better than they are. Evans has the look of a solid player but one who can get
    overaggressive against the run, taking the easy route that the defense gives him, rather then wait for the play to develop in front of him. He's got solid
    speed breaking on the ball and always give you max effort. He's also got experience on the edge which should allow teams to use him in a variety of ways.

The issue with him is that I don't see anything elite about his game, but rather a solid player who does what you ask of him.

Banned

User Info Menu

Jarvis Jones 2.0

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    We need good linebacker play ..period. Inside, outside. We only had one confirmed , legit linebacker and that was Shazier. Everyone else was questionable to say the least. We need good linebackers..period.
    I wonder if we would kick the tires on Brian Cushing once he gets released by the Texans

Legend

User Info Menu

Can he play safety?
    He has 2 less INT's than Mike Mitchell does in the same amount of time in the league

Banned

User Info Menu

The Patriots are hurting at runningback; I'd be almost willing to bet that if Darrius Guche falls down to the bottom of the first round, the Patriots will be all over him.