DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I was right about Tuitt, but figured AB would restructure and not DeCastro...

Cutting Mitchell would create another $5 million...if they drop Sensabaugh and Wilcox, that would put them around $20 in cap space...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Looking good. Would love to see them get one key free agent in an area of need. Maybe SS.

Legend

User Info Menu

Prefer they find a FA ILB. This defense is average with the current players.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rams Joyner would be a huge upgrade over MM. Poe would too be a huge help regardless of Hargrave development. We got to easily pushed around up front by the Jags and a solid zero tech would send Big Dan driving down route 30 which would make many here feel better.

Legend

User Info Menu

Appears they are serious about resigning Bell

I expect at least 3-4 other restructuring

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Appears they are serious about resigning Bell

I expect at least 3-4 other restructuring
    Yup. This is my thought as well. Also heard they are trying to work out a new 4 year deal with Ben to free up more money
    Last edited by feltdizz; 02-10-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I was right about Tuitt, but figured AB would restructure and not DeCastro...

Cutting Mitchell would create another $5 million...if they drop Sensabaugh and Wilcox, that would put them around $20 in cap space...
    I’d bet the farm that AB will be the next restructure.

Starter

User Info Menu

Is this money for Bell or our FA? I hope it is for Bell, but would be crazy if they let Bell go and be smart big players in FA.

Starter

User Info Menu

With the contracts restructuring of Decastro and Tuit, ( I think Brown and Big Ben might be next) let see if they make an offer by the end of next week ( before Feb 20 date of tag franchising). If Bell counters, that will be a sign that he will be dealt. Still split on what route we should take, with over 25 million cap space, we can sign a starting ILB , Safety, RB or 2, and still have our draft picks.

Paraphrasing charles barkley, on a different topic but can apply here " It is like dating Holly Berry or Rhianna, either way is a win win situation."